–_______________ Have Become Increasingly Important Because Of The Decline Of Organic Views AND Because Of The Overall Increase In The Volume Of Content Being Published On Social Channels.–
–Top of Funnel Conversions–
- A social media content calendar should be broken down into 2 major sections: Your __________ which could contain items such as campaign starts, influencer takeovers, and new blog posts, and a more fine-grained ______________ which could be a detailed schedule of every post for each of your social networks.
- A Key Tool To Achieving Your Social Marketing Goals Is A Strong ___________ Which Acts As A Game Plan For Coordinating, Creating, And Distributing Your
- Carrying out social media marketing without a ______________ could result in posts that are unbalanced in tone, subject matter, or purpose. Organizations without this plan will find it more difficult to achieve social media goals and maintain an effective cadence with their posts.
- An example of an “earned” social media tactic:
- Community building on LinkedIn by organizations, with LinkedIn Pages can be grouped into three main categories:
- A Practical Benefit Of ________________is That It Requires Little In The Way Of Resources Which Can Be Helpful For Organizations That Don’t Have A Dedicated Content Team, But That Still Want To Position Themselves As Trusted Advisors In Their Industry.
- ______________________ Are A YouTube Feature That Show Up At The End Of Your Video And Can Be Used To Lead Visitors To A Landing Page Once They Have Finished Watching It.
- A Social Media Manager For Athene Suites Hotels Has Gathered Hundreds Of Vacation Photos Submitted By Followers Of The Organization’s Instagram Account. The Best Of These Photos Will Be Posted On The Channel In An Upcoming Campaign That Celebrates Customers. Which Term Best Describes These Photos:
- Before launching a paid social advertising campaign it’s best to have:
- Brand Advocates Are:
- Branded hashtags work best on the following platforms:
- Brand Voice/Persona Should Be Developed After Your Social Strategy Has Been Implemented For 6 Months To See What Kind Of Voice/Persona Occurs Naturally.
- Content Curation Involves Gathering And Evaluating Pieces Of Media From Respected Sources, And Then Sharing The Most Valuable Gems With Your Audience. But Modern Social Media Professionals In Larger Organizations Also Need To Gather, Evaluate And Share Relevant Content Produced ___________.
- The __________________ Feature On Twitter Is A Great Way To Surface Trending Content, Because It Lets You Save Multiple Searches Using Relevant Keywords, Hashtags, Applicable Sentiment.