–A company dedicated to making candles is writing the content of a new display ad with the idea of influencing the consideration of its products. What strategy should you follow with your creatives?–
–Focus on a specific product or offer (improve the sale)–
—Focus on displaying the attributes of the brand or the value proposition of the products—
–Create a story around the brand–
–Include a call to action, either implicit or explicit (buy now, buy here, etc.)–
- You’re using target search page location bidding. You know it’s working because you see your ad:
- Views can include website data from before the view was created.
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Advertising Over Display Advertising?
- Which reports indicate how traffic arrived at a website?
- Which of these is not a benefit for businesses using fully integrated e-commerce platforms?
- which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants?
- Clyde wants to raise the profile of his dance school. A “Display Network only” campaign can help him:
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- To recognize users across different devices, what is required for User ID?
- Keyword Planner can do all of these things except:
- What scope applies to Custom Metrics?
- Adwords Editor lets users do all of these things except:
- How does an extension work on a Display ad?
- Which report is helpful when using Site and Category Exclusions?
- You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-per-click (CPC) bid by:
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on branding goals?
- When trying to increase the product sales on your website, one way to achieve this is to
- If you’d like your ads to show on certain sites across the Internet, you can add these websites as:
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Display Advertising Over Search Advertising?
- Why would an advertiser use sitelinks?
- Which Client Would You Advise To Use Radius Targeting?
- What asset is used to build a remarketing list?
- The increased use of the internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- Which three campaign parameters are recommended to manually track campaigns?
- When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature is required to track customer search terms on a website?
- Which two bidding strategies can boost brand awareness and recognition?
- An app advertiser would want to use a third-party tracking company to:
- What can you use to connect with people based on their purchase intent?
- Admob is ____.
- Many successful mobile sites have large “touch targets” for clicking that take into account
- When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Metric?
- Which is the best tip for optimizing a TrueView video for viewer engagement?
- Which of the following statements is true when marketing your business online?
- To improve your website’s SEO performance, when should you consider updating your SEO plan?
- How should Chris estimate how a different bid amount would impact his store’s online traffic?
- Which is a required attribute when submitting a product to Google Merchant Center?
- What’s the difference between cost-per-click (CPC) bidding and cost-per- view (CPV) bidding?
- What’s the first step when determining the right video solution for your campaign?
- How can businesses benefit from using analytics on their website?
- What are the benefits of using social media when looking to advertise your business locally?
- You can use contextual targeting with videos.
- If you want to track a completed order in your website, what would be a proper place to add the conversion tracking code?
- Your client is interested in switching from TV, print, and radio advertising. What are the return on investment (ROI) benefits of online advertising campaigns over traditional media advertising?
- In the world of analytics, tracking the type of device the user accessed your site by is considered which type of data?
- When designing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the “Think” stage represent in the “See, Think, Do, Care” framework?
- One factor the Google Ads system uses to calculate an ad’s actual cost-per-click (CPC) is the:
- Advertising on TV, print, and radio typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
- In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to
- What should be the first step of a structured SEO plan?