–A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:–
–Chromebooks can’t work offline so he needs to write it by hand–
–Chromebooks work offline with Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drawings–
–Chromebooks can also connect to Wi-Fi hotspots in coffee shops and libraries–
–It wouldn’t work anyway because GPfE is only enabled in school–
- A student comes to you because she’s worried she just replied to an email and signed into a site that didn’t seem legitimate. How would you advise her?
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Compare how cyberbullying is the same as more traditional bullying in schools. Which of the following is a FALSE comparison?
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Extensions are best defined as:
- Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting. YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up. Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- For each assignment in Google Classroom students must attach a file or link in order for the assignment to be marked as “Done.”
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Earth can be used in literary lessons to: (Select all that apply.)
- Google Forms are most helpful in which types of tasks?
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- Google Tasks integrate well with which other apps? Select all that apply.
- Google Translate is: (Select all that apply)
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)
- Why is it important to reach customers on their mobiles when advertising locally?
- It Is 10 A.M. And You Are Sitting In A Train Station In London, Looking Through Your Calendar On Your Tablet. You Realize You Forgot To Book A Boat Ride For Your Trip To San Francisco To See Alcatraz Prison. Match Each Signal Type With How It Is Demonstrated In This Situation.
- Your company has a website and a mobile app, and you want to track each separately in Google Analytics. How should you structure your account(s)?
- Your client wants to show ads to people who’ve visited her website before. Which Google Ads feature would you recommend she use?
- Your client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. She’s advertising on the Display Network. What’s the best way to help people find her?
- Which Of YouTube’s Awareness Ad Formats Can Use The CPD Bidding Approach?
- What Report Should You Produce In YouTube Analytics To See Where Viewers Found Your Brand’s Content?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Think With Google?
- What Is One Reason An Advertiser Would Choose YouTube For Action?
- You need to immediately find out whether people are viewing the new content that you just added today. Which of the following would be most useful?
- Which Two Google Audience Solutions Use First-Party Data?
- You have discovered that data about the Product pages of your ecommerce website is missing from your reports. Which of the following could be the cause?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Surveys?
- You’d like to create remarketing lists based on your customer’s journey through your website so that you can target them with different bids or ads. Which category describes the users that visited your homepage, but didn’t move any further into your site?
- You decide to bulk upload your multiple business locations to Google My Business. Some of the locations in your upload were disapproved.
- You can use target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding to help:
- A Channel with a semi-transparent branding type will reveal the Publisher ID to potential buyers in a bid request.
- A fellow teacher is having trouble printing from her Chromebook using Cloud Print. Pick the help page URL that can help her troubleshoot.
- A query is how you retrieve information from a database, so which of these paths demonstrates the journey of a query?
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Cloud Spanner is:
- How does copyright apply to a movie review video?
- How does YouTube help manage the rights for content you upload to the platform?
- How do the majority of app downloaders discover apps?
- How might a student prepare for presentation? (Select all that apply)
- If a customer is upset or has an issue, you should take ownership of the problem rather than pointing the blame.