–Ad Formats Are Requested In Which Order?–
–Instream, Display, Overlay–
–Display, Overlay, Instream–
–Instream, Overlay, Display–
–Overlay, Instream, Display–
- Your company has given another party the right to use your content in their videos. How would you prevent an automated Content ID claim from happening on their channel?
- You hold the rights to a 15-minute celebrity interview. You’re fine if fans upload a clip, provided that their video also contains other content longer than your clip. What custom policy would achieve this goal?
- Mira Explained To A New Client How YouTube Can Help Brands Reach The Most Attractive Customers And Prospects By Helping Them Tap Into Real-Time Data And Powerful Signals To Be More Effective Storytellers. Which Other Benefit Of YouTube Audience Solutions Should She Mention?
- You have English videos, but discover that viewership is high in Asian countries where other languages are spoken. What might you consider doing to better target this audience?
- Based On The ABCDs Of Designing YouTube Ads, What’s One Way To Attract Viewers?
- Which Percentage Of YouTube Ads Are Audible?
- You have an English channel and notice that more viewership is starting to come from two Latin American countries that speak Spanish and Portuguese. What is something simple you can consider doing to maximize this opportunity?
- What Information Can YouTube Analytics Provide About Where People Are Watching Your Videos?
- You have a large library of sound recordings, including some old speeches in the public domain. What is the best way to treat them with regard to Content ID?
- A partner decides to block user-uploaded videos. What happens to a user-uploaded video that matches the policy?