–Adam Has Determined That “Drive Action” Is The Appropriate Marketing Objective For His New Display Campaign. What Are Two Relevant Options He Might Use To Reach His Goal?–
–Custom Intent audiences–
- Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- How do you prioritize optimization of the mobile site for browser versions or screen resolutions:
- Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- Which changes to “geometric properties” affect the layout?
- When considering whether to have a web presence for your business, which of the following is not a major factor?
- Which of the following is an advantage of e-commerce?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- When It Comes To Promoting A Business Locally, Search Engines Can _______________ Your Business In The Search Results Page If The User Is Near Your Location.
- A furniture store owner is creating her first Google Ads campaign. What’s the best way to group her products?
- When looking to get noticed locally online, what information should you ensure is on your website as a minimum?
- Before the browser can render the page, it needs to construct the:
- Smart Goals are created automatically by Google’s machine-learning algorithms
- What does a call extension let users do that call-only ads do not?
- What campaigns require manual tags on destination URLs for tracking?
- Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- When looking at your email marketing metrics, Click Through Rate (or CTR) highlights which of the following insights?
- Usage data allows advertisers to:
- If a filter excludes data from a view, that data can never be recovered for that view.
- Your Multi-Channel Funnel reports have no data. What is the most likely reason?
- Google Analytics can identify that two sessions are from the same user if
- Which of these is NOT a valid metric-dimension combination?
- You’re the account manager for a client who wants to increase reservations at her boutique hotel. You’ve been manually managing the bids for her campaigns, and you’re looking for ways to save time and optimize. How can you most effectively do this?
- What can you achieve if you divide your search engine marketing account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
- Which bidding strategy should Sara use if her goal is to get more people to call her local catering business?
- Which Display Ad Format Should You Use If You’re Concerned About Malware And Want A Secure Ad Experience Across Platforms?
- What are Sitelinks?
- Bill Wants To Reach Valuable, Relevant Audiences And Engage With Them Quickly And Often With His Ads. How Will Creating A Display Ads Campaign Allow Him To Reach His Goal?
- Often, the “last click” before a conversion gets all the credit. But there are often assist clicks and assist impressions that help guide your customers to conversion. Which built-in Google Ads report can show you this performance data?
- The Customer Journey Has Become More Complex, Requiring A Dedicated Bidding Strategy. Google’s Solution Is Automated Bidding. How Can Automated Bidding Benefit Advertisers?
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from users in Switzerland. Why might clicks outside of the target location occur?
- Match The Marketers With The Display Ad Format That Fits Them Best.
- A company that designs coffee mugs wants to see which of its video creatives are most effective in getting viewers to remember its brand. Which of the following Google indicators can help you find out?
- Steve Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Reach New Customers Who Are Looking To Purchase Products Similar To His. Which Audience Type Should Steve Try To Reach To Meet His Marketing Goal?
- Google Display Ads Lets Advertisers Upload Their Own Creative Assets To The System. This Allows Advertisers Greater Control Over The Look And Feel Of Their Ads. What Are The Two Types Of Uploaded Ads?
- Tara Knows Google My Business Is A Great Way To Share Information And Engage Her Customers Online. But, She’s Worried Because She Has Multiple Locations, And Management Of The Locations May Be Too Difficult. How Does Google My Business Simplify The Management Of Multiple Locations For Tara?
- Which Group Would You Be Able To Reach With A Google Display Campaign Using Demographic Targeting?
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- How Do Responsive Display Ads Use Automation?
- What three marketing goals can you achieve with Google Display Ads targeting?
- What’s An Advantage Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Which YouTube brand storytelling technique describes how a video ad changes based on the context of the person viewing it?
- How could an advertiser determine the most profitable keywords within a campaign?
- What verification options do companies with 10 or more establishments have?
- What features automate Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify management?
- A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?
- Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon Advertising ads.
- If multiple individuals make changes to one Google Ads account, upon opening the account in Adwords Editor, they should:
- Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
- What kind of click volume increase is likely to be immediately filtered from an Google Ads campaign?