–An Analytics Team Wants To Measure The Amount Of Time Between An Ad Expansion And A Call-To-Action Click. Which Tracker Can They Apply In Studio To Get This Data?–
- An analytics team wants to measure the amount of time between an ad expansion and a call-to-action click. Which tracker can they apply in Studio to get this data?
- A dynamic ad plays a video when it’s clicked. What tool on the creative preview can be used to verify this action occurs?
- Alan wants to see conversion credit equally divided across every click, except for the click that occurred just prior to the user converting. Which attribution model would he use?
- Alice is creating an app install ad for her client’s search campaign. She needs to ensure it works for both Android and iOS versions of their app. What does Alice need to do to ensure the app directs the user to the appropriate store based on the user’s device?
- Ali is creating a call-only ad group. Using this type of ad, which type of data can Ali track?
- Ally’s client wants to know which of their campaigns had the greatest cross-device uplift. How can she apply a calculation to the data in her report that will provide her client with this information?
- A Dynamic Ad Plays A Video When It’s Clicked. What Tool On The Creative Preview Can Be Used To Verify This Action Occurs?
- After Publishing An Ad In Google Web Designer, How Can The Graphics Files Be Accessed In DoubleClick Studio?
- Amanda Is Preparing A Tearsheet Of Her Dynamic Ad To Send For Review. Several Reviewers Are Outside Of Her Agency And Do Not Have Access To The DoubleClick Studio Account. What Share Setting Should Amanda Choose?