–Arrange The Items Below In Order Of Hierarchy, Beginning With The Top Level.–
- As an advertiser, creating your first text ad in Google Ads is a simple five-step process. Arrange the five steps in order, with the first step on top.
- As the director of advertising for a software company, Susan’s considering her customers’ journeys. What’s the first step her potential customers will take?
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- A Large Golf Booking Company Just Launched A New App, And They Want To Drive 50,000 Installs Before Peak Season Hits. How Should They Set Their Campaign Daily Budget To Help Reach Their Target Number Of Installs Faster?