–Arturo Has Explained To A Client Who Sells Electronics That YouTube’s Detailed Demographic Audiences Can Impact Their Advertising Efforts. He Knows Detailed Demographics Help Advertisers Reach Audiences Based On Quantifiable Characteristics That Matter To The Client. What Are Two Of These Quantifiable Characteristics?–
- When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay
- You’re an agency that needs to know the technical specifications to build and implement your upcoming video campaign. Where can you go to find out how each ad format works, creative submission timelines, technical specifications, reporting, and third-party tracking capabilities?
- What’s A Key Objective In Delivering Ad Extensions?
- Silly Sayings Is Seeing A Lot Of Website Traffic, But The Company Wants To Generate More Qualified Leads. They’re Interested In Trying Ad Extensions To See If They Can Increase The Number Of Qualified Leads They Receive. In What Way Can Ad Extensions Assist Companies Such As Silly Sayings In Generating More Qualified Leads?
- Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. What Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?
- Karen Has Evaluated Her Google Search Ads Campaign’s Optimization Score After Noticing That The Campaign’s Performance Had Slipped. The Score Is Much Lower Than It Was A Month Ago. She Accepts An Optimization Recommendation From The Available List. What Will Happen To Her Campaign’s Optimization Score?
- Your company’s created a collection of two-to-three years’ worth of weekly data for every driver of sales, including all marketing channels, but also across areas like price promotions, distribution, and product changes. You can now analyze ROI (return on investment) for each media channel to determine the ones you should continue to invest in. Which analysis technique have you used?
- Your company provides home maintenance services and you want to reach more potential customers. You have a limited budget to work with. Why is Google Ads right for you?
- Automated Bidding Does The Heavy Lifting For Advertisers On Google Ads. What Does Automated Bidding Use To Set The Right Bid For Every Auction?
- Your client wants to reach customers who are browsing content relevant to the company’s keywords and highly likely to buy their products. You recommend using the Search Network with Display Select because the Display option:
- Which YouTube Analytics Report Can Give You The Average View Duration For All Of The Videos On Your Brand’s Channel?
- Which Of YouTube’s Awareness Ad Formats Is Designed To Show Video Ads On Websites Outside Of Youtube?
- Which Bidding Strategy Works To Hit Your Desired CPA And Allows You To Achieve More Conversions At A Stronger ROI Without Manual Optimization?
- Your client’s product costs US$50 to produce, and it sells for US$150. She’s sold 10 units and spent US$700 on her Google Ads campaign. How would you calculate her return on investment (ROI) to help her understand the benefit of using Google Ads?
- Match The YouTube Customer With The Google Audience Signal Type That Helps Advertisers Connect With That Customer.
- Your client’s product costs £50 to produce, and it sells for £150. She’s sold 10 units and spent £700 on her AdWords campaign. How would you calculate her return on investment (ROI) to help her understand the benefit of using AdWords?
- Your client mentions he has some concerns about implementing a Google Search campaign. Which is a good example of clarifying the client’s concerns?
- Google Video Partners Are Partnerships Formed Through Which Ad Service?
- Your client Christina wants to drive traffic to her site. She has return–on–investment goals and is already using Google Ads conversion tracking. Which bidding strategy would you recommend?
- Your client Ali has a car dealership. She wants to reach people who are actively researching electric cars and ready to buy one. Which type of targeting would you recommend?
- Which TrueView Ad Format Is Optimized For Product Awareness?
- Running A Creative Experiment Using Brand Lift Is An Excellent Way To Get The Information You Need. What’s The First Step?
- Which Video Format Is Available On Google Video Partners?
- Which TrueView Ad Format Is Optimized For Lift In Ad Recall?
- You publish articles by many different authors on your site. You want to create a report that shows the total number of pageviews for each author. Which of the following features will allow you to add author information to Google Analytics?
- You operate an online retail website and have Google Tag Manager set up to manage your tags on your site. You now want to set up sitewide conversion tracking tags in order to evaluate the effectiveness of your next Google Ad campaign. Which step is required in order to do this setup?
- Based On Google’s ABCDs Of Designing Ads For YouTube, What Are Two Ways Google Recommends You Connect With Your Viewers?
- You manage the campaigns for a client that runs a wine tour business in Florence. The ads have stopped showing on Google. If the budget is limited, what might help make sure the ads show?
- You may apply a new Custom Channel Group retroactively to organize data that has been previously collected.
- Which Statement Is True About Non-Skippable In-Stream Ads?
- What Are Two Events That Store Visits For TrueView For Action Come From?
- In Google’s ABCDs, What Are Two Recommendations For Connecting With Viewers?
- You have found that most of your customers initially learned about your brand via a display ad. Which of the following attribution models will give credit to display ads that introduced customers to
- You have defined goal X such that a particular PDF download qualifies as a goal conversion. A user comes to your site once and downloads this PDF 5 times. How many goal conversions will be recorded?
- Which TrueView Ad Format Is Billed On A CPM Basis?
- When It Comes To Driving Action, You Should Focus On Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent. Which Of These “Lowest Funnel” Audiences Is Comprised Of Users Who’ve Already Interacted With Your Brand, But For Some Reason Didn’t Convert?
- You have a meeting with a new client. Why would it be a good idea to share anonymized data (such as conversion rate and cost-per-conversion) from some successful clients in the same industry as this client?
- You have a friend who has a small business, and she wants to manage her own Google Ads campaign. She has no experience with Google Ads and would like to experiment with different options. Which campaign type would you recommend to start?
- Jasmine’s Client Is Interested In Adding YouTube To Their Online Marketing Strategy. They’d Like A First-Party Data Audience Solution That Lets Them Find New Customers Who Share Characteristics With Their Existing Ones. What Would Be The Ideal First-Party Data Audience Solution For This Client?
- Audra Handles YouTube Strategy For A Popular Concert Venue That Would Like To Run YouTube Campaigns Aimed At Fans Of The Musicians They’ve Booked This Summer. Which Type Of Audience Solution Should Audra Recommend For This Client?
- You’d like to show your ads to customers who live in a specific region or country and speak German. Which targeting method can you use?
- Which Statement Is True About Non-Skippable In-Stream Ads?
- You define a Destination URL goal by
- What Are Two Examples Of The Intent Audience Solution Life Events?
- You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-perclick (CPC) bid by:
- A Channel with a semi-transparent branding type will reveal the Publisher ID to potential buyers in a bid request.
- A client wants to serve a roadblock. However, they are using GPT format tags without SRA. What is a potential issue?
- A digitally literate person must be able to find, evaluate, use, and communicate information digitally. Which of the following tools help facilitate and enhance digital literacy?
- A fellow teacher is having trouble printing from her Chromebook using Cloud Print. Pick the help page URL that can help her troubleshoot.
- After a lull in sales, Mo wants to use a social media campaign to launch some of his new plumbing services. He wants to make sure he’s targeting the right audience. Which parameters should he use to decide who to target?