–At which two levels can URL Templates be set up?–
- An advertiser attempts to enable Conversion Optimizer but the feature is not available in the account. Which is the most likely reason?
- Trevor Has Discounted An Entire Line Of Products On His Website And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Trevor Reach His Marketing Objective?
- Which approach to bidding is best suited to maximize profit?
- The Google Ads Application Programming Interface (API) allows developers to use applications that:
- A high Quality Score can
- Which is a benefit of using Adwords Editor?
- An advertiser is using a site-wide global tag. Where on the site does it add a phone number snippet to use Google forwarding numbers in a Google Ads campaign?
- Where on an e-commerce website should an advertiser install the Google Ads Conversion Tracking code?
- What is one of the Google and YouTube awareness products?
- What type of automatic bidding strategy is based on target cost per acquisition (CPA)?
- What is the maximum number of localized store listing experiments that can run simultaneously on Google Play?
- Which filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in campaign reports?
- Megan is setting up a Google app campaign, but she’s not sure how specific the location targeting should be. Why does a marketer need to set a country-wide or broader target location?
- Which two types of goals can be targeted in Bid Strategies?
- Creating an online presence can involve various operations for a business. During the initial phase, which of the following steps might be part of these steps?
- You Can Leverage Google Ads’ Automated Bidding Strategy To Help Get The Most From Your Advertising Budget. What Are Two Benefits Of Using Automated Bidding?
- Which two features may be used to upload offline conversion data to a Search Ads 360 keyword ID?
- Sierra Owns A Small Business And Handles Many Responsibilities, From Logistics To Marketing. She’s Seen A Lot Of Success With Google Search (Hundreds Of Conversions A Month) And Would Like To Increase Her Reach By Creating A Display Campaign. But She’d Like It To Be As Effortless As Possible. What Type Of Display Campaign Should She Run?
- Which of the below are ways advertisers can measure their non-Amazon ads with Amazon Attribution?
- Which three URLs are involved in a landing page test?
- Attribution contention occurs at the order level; attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
- True or false ? Google audiences are updated with every impression, so advertisers reach only the most relevant consumers on YouTube.
- True or false ? Shopping ads use product data to determine where and how ads are displayed.
- What Can The Performance Planner Assist You With?
- You manage the campaigns of an online vehicle sales platform. Which audience solution can allow your customer to reach Internet users who decide to buy a car?
- Julie Wants To Show Potential Customers Products They Previously Viewed On Her Website. What Does Julie Need In Place To Create Dynamically Generated Display Ads Within A Dynamic Remarketing Campaign?
- When setting up your Store, which tactic can encourage targeted exploration?
- If you use Google Tag Manager, which site-wide tagging solution should you choose to measure conversions?
- Which of the following is considered paid traffic?
- Drew’s Newest Client Has Heard A Great Deal About The Effectiveness Of Youtube’s Audience Solutions, But He’s Still Not Convinced It’s Right For His Business. He Wants To Know Why An Advertiser Would Choose To Include Youtube Audience Solutions In A Campaign. What Are Three Reasons Advertisers Would Choose Youtube Audience Solutions?
- By Design, Youtube Advertising Specifically Delivers Three Distinct Business Outcomes To Advertisers. What Are The Three Business Outcomes Youtube, By Design, Delivers?
- Tony Travels Frequently. He Needs To Be Able To Make Changes To His Google Ads Account While He’s Offline, So He Downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony Can Do All Of The Following Except:
- Fill In The Blank: If You Use __________ When Creating Targeted Search Ads, Minor Variants (Such As Plurals) May Trigger The Ad To Show.
- Fill In The Blank: When You Optimize An SEM Campaign, Exclude Keywords _________ From Your Ads To Users Who Search Unrelated To Your Activity.
- Clyde Wants To Raise The Profile Of His Dance School. A “Display Network” Campaign Can Help Him:
- Which two statements are true about evaluating your existing ad campaigns?
- Fill In The Blanks: In Display Advertising, Remarketing Allows
- What Is The Recommended Next Step If You Noticed From The Search Terms Report That Certain Search Terms Are Leading To A High Number Of Clicks On Your Ads?
- An Advertiser Looking To Drive Conversions Is Using Manual Cost–Per–Click (CPC) Bidding. Which Factor Should Be Most Important For This Advertiser When Deciding Keyword Bids?
- What Type Of Keywords Should You Use To Reach Mobile Users Looking For Your Business?
- Donna Sells T–Shirts Featuring Vintage Album Covers. She Wants People Searching For Unusual T–Shirts To Find Her Website, But She Also Thinks People Interested In Music Might Make A Purchase. What Campaign Type Would You Recommend?
- What are the three big factors that define the quality of an ad?
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management may be too difficult. How does Google My Business address Tara’s concern?
- Which tool is used to measure the effectiveness of your website?
- An Advertiser Wants To Target People On The Search Network Who Have Previously Visited Their Website. What Should They Do?
- Which Is A Benefit Of Advertising Online With Google Ads?
- What Information Should You Include On Your Company Profile Page In Social Media?
- Peter has a website that promotes his local vacation rental site. He uses Google Ads to manage his advertising campaign. He’s cross-referencing his purchase conversions with his backend CRM, and the data isn’t matching up. What’s an attributed reason for this discrepancy?
- What Method Allows A Business To Send Messages To Users Who Have Already Downloaded Their App?
- When Creating A Keyword List Using Broad Match, Why Should You Leave Out Misspellings And Plural Forms Of Keywords?