–Bob’s electronics company has quite a buzz around a new television they’re launching, called UltraView1000. This television is equipped with an accessibility feature that lets voice commands it. Bob decides to use broad match modifier in his Search Ads campaign with the keywords “television,” “accessible,” and “voice.” Which benefit does broad match modifier give Bob’s Search Ads campaign?–
–Bob’s ad will appear if search terms contain at least one of the keywords or variations of those terms.–
–Bob’s ad will appear if search terms contain at least one of the keywords and words right before or after them.–
—Bob’s ad will appear if search terms contain at least all three of the keywords or variations of those terms.—
–Bob’s ad will appear if the search terms contain all three of the exact keywords.–
- Roberto explains why Google App Campaigns are an effective strategy for promoting apps. What are the three main advantages he should highlight for this type of campaign?
- You Signed 3 New Clients, Each With An Existing Google Ads Account. What’s The Best Way To Manage These Accounts?
- Which is the correct hierarchy within the Amazon DSP?
- Sally’s Spice Store Sells A Variety Of Spices And Healthy Cooking Ingredients. Which Targeting Method Should Sally Choose If She Wants Her Ads To Show On Websites That Focus On Health, Wellness, And Home-Cooking?
- Fill In The Blank Space: It Is Possible To Determine The ___________ Performance Without Bidding On It.
- What Should a Business Do First When Considering Entering A New Market?
- Your Ad Can Show To A Potential Customer When Your Targeted Language Matches:
- Vijay needs to design a website for his taxi company. He’s considering using the Google My Business website builder. His biggest concern is whether he can produce a site capable of serving his customers on mobile phones and tablets. How does the Google My Business website builder address this concern?
- Caleb Owns A Music Store And Is Creating An Ad Group For Musical Instrument Rentals. What Would Be The Most Appropriate Landing Page For His Ad?
- Tom is a web developer who also runs an online store. He uses Google Ads. He wants to integrate conversion tracking on his site with the updated Google Ads conversion tracking tag (gtag.js). What must he do in order integrate conversion tracking?
- What are the three aspects necessary to develop an effective key performance indicator (KPI)?
- You Can Use Audience Targeting To Show Your Ads To:
- What tasks are automated by Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify campaign management?
- Sara’s a marketing executive for an online clothing retailer. She’s focused on data-driven measurement to drive sales of her company’s clothing lines. She turned to Google’s automated machine learning to help her company gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. What does Sara do to succeed at automation?
- What Information Can KPIs Provide?
- Which ad extensions can also serve as automatic extensions?
- Which Proposal Corresponds To A Key Strategy For Distributing Your Video Content?
- Nadia Manages A Local Gym And Is Running An Ad To Drive More Free Trial Memberships. What Could She Include In Her Ad Text?
- What’s The First Step To Display Network Retargeting?
- Mary’s a marketing manager for a nationwide restaurant chain. She’s considering which channel she should use to advertise her restaurant’s new menu upgrades. She decides to use traditional channels. Which traditional channel should May use to reach a broad audience?
- How Much Are You Charged For A Click On Your Google Ads Ad?
- What Factor Enables A Search Engine To Determine If Your Business Is Local?
- What Is The Data Cycle Useful For?
- Jason is running a video campaign and realizes that while his overall views are high, his engagement rates are low. Which three of the following questions could he ask to investigate?
- Jamelle wants to use Google Ads to advertise his website. He’s considering using one of the available Smart Bidding strategies that Google offers. What are two Smart Bidding strategies that Jamelle can use for his upcoming campaign?
- What is the advantage of registering your company in the listings of local establishments?
- What Should You Do To Adapt Your Website For Users Who Speak Another Language?
- Why are Search Ad extensions important?
- Why Is It Important To Set Goals When Planning Your Graphic Ad Campaigns?
- Which Of The Following Can Analysis Help You Optimize Your Website?
- Carlos has a physical store and doesn’t have the ability to sell his products online. But he still advertises online and wants to measure how effective his online ads are in driving new customers in-store and generating new sales. What is the best way for Carlos to achieve this within Google Ads?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To A Local Search?
- Which Statement Describes Rules-Based Attribution?
- Of the following statements about conversion tracking, two are true. Which ones?
- Where Can Your Sponsored Links Be Distributed?
- While Mobile Advertising Is A Great Tool For Marketers, In What Case Can It Be Ineffective?
- When a company studies the interest of establishing its presence on the Web, which element does not constitute a factor to be taken into account imperatively?
- Ansel is planning a Google Ads campaign for his new plumbing client. He knows the client’s top priority is new contact form submissions. His client is also interested in measuring newsletter subscriptions. Which two conversion actions can Ansel measure to showcase the campaign’s results in the client’s two areas of interest?
- When trying to market your business locally, what are the three key pieces of information you need to include in your directory listing?
- When it comes to driving action, you should focus on audiences with the strongest level of intent. Which of these “lowest funnel” audiences is comprised of users who’ve already interacted with your brand, but for some reason didn’t convert?
- You Operate An Online Retail Website And Have Google Tag Manager Set Up To Manage Your Tags On Your Site. You Now Want To Set Up Sitewide Conversion Tracking Tags In Order To Evaluate The Effectiveness Of Your Next Google Ad Campaign. Which Step Is Required In Order To Do This Setup?
- When you are looking to promote your business to mobile users, advertising on social media can be really effective because
- Servers Hosting Websites Have Their Own Unique IP Address. What Is This Address Made Of?
- Custom intent audiences allow advertisers to reach YouTube users who previously performed specific searches on Google platforms. What platforms are these?
- Tom’s Setting Up Website Call Conversion Tracking For His Business’s Website, Using Google Ads. Place The Steps Required For The Setup In The Correct Order.
- Levi’s An Experienced Marketing Strategist For A Software Company That Sells A Learning Platform To Public Schools. He Developed Healthy Individual Measurement Habits That Drive His Success In Constantly Evolving His Company’s Marketing Strategies To The Schools’ Changing Needs. What Are Two Habits Levi Developed To Help Him Evaluate And Adapt His Marketing Strategies?
- You Want To Track First Opens For Your Mobile App. Your App Uses The Firebase SDK. Place The Steps In The Correct Order To Accomplish This Within Google Ads.
- Google offers a variety of methods for tracking calls from ads, websites, and mobile sites. Match each of these conversion tracking goals with the corresponding method.
- For Targeted Search Ads, Which Proposal Best Describes “Exclude Keywords”?
- David Owns A Retail Business That Just Implemented A Web App To Supplement Sales. He Needs To Choose An Attribution Partner To Integrate The App For In-App Conversion Tracking.