–Bob’s Electronics Company Is Launching The Sale Of A New Television, UltraView1000. Bob Decides To Use Phrase Match In His Search Ads Campaign Because He Wants Searches That Contain UltraView1000 To Show His Ad. How Else Will Phrase Match Benefit Bob’s Campaign?–
—Bob’s ad will show on searches for UltraView1000 and additional words before and after.—
–Bob’s ad will show on searches for television features similar to UltraView1000.–
–Bob’s ad will show on searches for televisions that came to market at the same time as UltraView1000.–
–Bob’s ad will show on searches with only UltraView1000 included in them, with no additional words.–
- You’re using target search page location bidding. You know it’s working because you see your ad:
- Views can include website data from before the view was created.
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Advertising Over Display Advertising?
- Which reports indicate how traffic arrived at a website?
- Which of these is not a benefit for businesses using fully integrated e-commerce platforms?
- which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants?
- Clyde wants to raise the profile of his dance school. A “Display Network only” campaign can help him:
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- To recognize users across different devices, what is required for User ID?
- Keyword Planner can do all of these things except:
- What scope applies to Custom Metrics?
- Adwords Editor lets users do all of these things except:
- How does an extension work on a Display ad?
- Which report is helpful when using Site and Category Exclusions?
- You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-per-click (CPC) bid by:
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on branding goals?
- When trying to increase the product sales on your website, one way to achieve this is to
- If you’d like your ads to show on certain sites across the Internet, you can add these websites as:
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Display Advertising Over Search Advertising?
- Why would an advertiser use sitelinks?
- Which Client Would You Advise To Use Radius Targeting?
- What asset is used to build a remarketing list?
- The increased use of the internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- Which three campaign parameters are recommended to manually track campaigns?
- When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature is required to track customer search terms on a website?
- Jerry’s Managing A Google Search Campaign And Would Like To Improve The Position In Which His Ads Appear. He’s Increased His Bids, But His Ad Still Isn’t Showing At The Top Of Search Results. What Else Might He Do To Improve His Ad Rank?
- Swee Yin’s Fashion-Apparel Department Store Runs A Popular Biannual Sale On Men’s Hats, With Large Discounts And Surprise Bonus Items. She Wants To Tailor Her Google Search Campaign To Highlight This Sale. How Can Google Search Campaigns Be Tailored To Promote Her Company’s Sales Event?
- Jennifer’s Looking To Limit The Number Of People Who See Her Google Search Ad For An All-Inclusive Vacation To Paris. She Doesn’t Want To Match With People Looking For Anything Else — Just “All-Inclusive Vacation Paris.” So She Limits Who Sees Her Ad Using Exact Match Type. Which Search Terms Might Match With Jennifer’s Ad?
- You’ve been asked to explain to a new intern the things that you can test and things you can’t. Which question would be least suitable to determine with a test?
- YouTube Analytics provides insights from the moment you upload a video. Which three basic questions about who’s watching your client’s content will it answer with a single click?
- Organize These Steps In The Correct Order To Set Up An Effective Customer Match Strategy.
- You should investigate which of the following to uncover the cause of increased click volume (traffic)?
- You sell autographed sports memorabilia and want to reach people interested in sports. What’s one benefit of promotion your products with a mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- Your website data shows that many visitors place items in their shopping carts, but fail to complete the purchase. You want to grow your business by increasing sales. What should you do first?
- Jennifer’s Company Wants To Increase Online Sales Of A Featured Product By Connecting With Users Who Are Actively Researching Similar Products. What Benefit Would A Google Search Campaign Provide Jennifer?
- Your team is falling short of a revenue goal for this quarter. Your VP of Customer Success wants to market a new services package to your customers and asks you to contact all people who have been customers for more than a year. How should you respond?
- Your site is selling knitting wool and you want to publish a mitten-knitting guide and use it to attract backlinks in your market. You’ve already found 27 different mitten-knitting guides on the web and now need to find out which of these guides acquired the most backlinks and referring domains. Which SEMrush tool can help you to analyze all of these guides at the same time?
- Your Publisher has contacted you about a possible malicious ad displaying on their site. What information do you need and how can they obtain it, to allow you to further troubleshoot?
- Your marketing director at ABC Marketing Agency would like to set up an email campaign that will use personalization to reference a lead’s recent conversion. Is this possible?
- As an advertiser, creating your first text ad in Google Ads is a simple five-step process. Arrange the five steps in order, with the first step on top
- You’re trying to build out a contextual marketing strategy at your company, but your boss is not seeing the value of it. How do you explain the benefit of personalization?
- Bernadette’s in charge of marketing a new product in a highly competitive segment. She’s planning to launch a Google Search campaign as part of her overall strategy. What value can be recognized by launching a Google Search campaign?
- You’re running an email promotion providing a discount to users with a birthday in the month of September. What metrics and dimensions should you include in a custom report to determine the day and time when users are most likely to complete a purchase?
- You’re responsible for managing your company’s social media accounts. Your colleague tells you about how a lot of businesses are using Pinterest to promote content. Your company doesn’t have a Pinterest account yet, so he encourages you to create one. How would you respond?
- You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
- Which Dynamic Search Ads Option Allows An Advertiser To Group Web Pages Under Custom Labels?
- Your ecommerce site sells colorful wrist watches that visitors can customize using a tool online. Which of the following represent a micro conversion for your site?
- Jamie Wants To Focus On Selling Her Overstocked Blue Saucepans. She Sets Up Keywords Using A Broad-Match Modifier. What Are Two Ways The Broad-Match Modifier Makes Jamie’s Work Easier?
- You’d Like To Improve An Ad’s Perceived Quality During An Ad Auction. What Aspect Of The Ad Will Be Most Beneficial For You To Work On?