–Brenda’s Promoting Her Business With An Android App Using In-App Billing. She Wants To Measure How Effectively Her Ads Are Driving In-App Purchases Using Google Ads. Which Two Attribution Partners Can Brenda Choose Between To Link To Her Google Ads In Order To Accomplish This?–
–Google Campaign Manager–
- Which statistic indicates how often a click has led to a conversion?
- When looking to expand your business internationally on social media, what should you do first?
- A standard AdWords text ad is made up of:
- When someone clicks your ad, the actual amount you’re charged will be:
- When planning your website, what is one of the key things you should consider?
- When looking to advertise a new business online, what is one of the major benefits of display ads?
- On the Google Display Network, your ad is eligible to show on a webpage if your:
- Why would the data for a Search Network campaign show conversions but no view-through conversions?
- When will Google Analytics be unable to identify sessions from the same user by default?
- What filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in Campaign reports?
- To View Accurate Data In A Custom Report, What Action Should Be Avoided?
- What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
- Zero-Speed Takeover Displays Ads When Drivers
- Yvonne is writing formulas using the following Klipfolio functions: COUNT_DAYS, DATE_ADD, DATE_IN and DATE_STARTOF. What is the input date format Yvonne should use to ensure the Date/Time functions are working correctly?
- Cory Owns A Custom Purse-Design Business. He Launched An Advertising Campaign Featuring Purses Made Of Environmentally Friendly Materials. He’s Followed His Customers Through Their Entire Journeys. What Should Cory Do To Move His Customer Journey Forward When A Potential Customer Shows A Strong Interest In A Product?
- You work for a perfume company and identified a customer portrait for young, working moms who are fans of organic, natural products. How would you target them during the “Think” stage of See, Think, Do, Care?
- You want to use Google Ads to promote your dog-sitting service. What kind of campaign might you create to reach dog owners, whether they’re searching on Google or surfing a pet-supply website?
- You want to run your report on a regular basis. Which option gives you this capability?
- Your Company Produces Candy Bars. You Need A Method For Determining The Amount Of Sales Driven By Each Media Channel In Your Advertising Campaign. You Want A Method That Considers All Possible Factors In Those Sales, Such As Marketing, Branding Consideration, The Economy, Competitor Actions, And Even The Weather. Which Analysis Technique Should You Use?
- You want to increase awareness among 18- to 34-year-old men. Which of these Brand Lift metrics would you use to see if your campaign is effective?
- You want to generate leads with your AdWords campaign by encouraging people to fill out an interest form on your website. What do you need to know to measure return on investment (ROI) for this campaign?
- You want to drive traffic to a new landing page for a campaign, and want a web address that’s short, easy to remember, trackable, and reflective of your brand. Hootsuite supports you with:
- You want to be notified whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by 10%. Which of the following would be most useful?
- You’ve set up the Social Media Tracker to monitor social media activity. You’ve posted on Facebook five times within the last month. Why does the tool show zero activity on Facebook?
- Yan Is Working On A Remarketing List For Search Ads Campaign. Which User Could Be Added To A Valid Remarketing Audience List To Ensure Optimal Results?
- Tara Is Using Search Audiences To Reach Her Most Valuable Customers. Which Direct Benefit Might She Obtain By Using Search Audience?
- Jerry’s Managing A Google Search Campaign And Would Like To Improve The Position In Which His Ads Appear. He’s Increased His Bids, But His Ad Still Isn’t Showing At The Top Of Search Results. What Else Might He Do To Improve His Ad Rank?
- You’ve defined your campaigns and want access to premium inventory, with exclusive access to publisher data/audience data. Which deal type would best suit your requirements?
- You’ve been tasked with helping to research your organization’s buyer persona. Your boss asks you to reach out to a few good and bad customers. Is this the right approach?
- Bob’s Electronics Company Is Launching A New Television Called UltraView1000. Bob Decides To Use Broad Match In His Search Ads Campaign With The Keyword “Television.” How Will Broad Match Benefit Bob’s Campaign?
- YouTube Analytics can show you the aggregated totals of the minutes people spent viewing a video over time. Which report provides this information?
- Sam’s New To Google Search Ads And Worries He May Not Have The Skills Or Time To Run A Successful Ad Campaign. Which Two Dynamic Search Ads Features Will Be Of Help To Sam?
- You should add Analytics Tracking code to your site.
- Your Google Search Ads Optimization Score Is Calculated By An Algorithm That Looks Across Key Aspects Of Your Accounts. This Score Is Used To Help Give You Recommendations On How To Optimize Your Search Ads Campaigns. What Are Two Of The Data Sources That Are Used To Calculate Optimization Recommendations?
- What Is A Main Benefit Of Using Search Audience Solutions?
- You run a pizza delivery service in the greater New York area, delivering to Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Queens. How would you target the ads to optimize your campaign?
- Ad extensions assist in providing users with which two things they want from their search experience?
- Why does automating your bid vs. using manual bidding contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- Trevor owns a manufacturing business that makes specialized hiking and rock-climbing gear. He’s a small player in the market, but he’s ready to scale up his business. Which Google Ads campaign type should Trevor use to increase his brand’s exposure and reach audiences interested in hiking and rock climbing across the web?
- John’s company makes a great product and customers are happy with their purchases. Unfortunately, few potential customers visit the company’s website. What are two ways that responsive search ads could help John’s company reach more potential customers?
- Your Google My Business listing is
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page. What type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Francine is advertising her company’s newest video-editing software and related products. She knows that best practice is to create 3-5 ads in each of her Search Ad groups. Why does Google make this recommendation?
- You’re running an App campaign for OneStop, an international clothing retailer, and you’re trying to follow best practices for your measurement strategy. Which three questions should you be focused on answering?
- Sarah’s Autos Sells Multiple Automobile Brands, Showcasing Used, Pre-Owned, And New Vehicles. The Company’s Advertising Manager Decides To Configure A Broad Matching Type For The Keyword “Automobile,” In Order To Reach A Broader Group Of Potential Visitors. Which Two User Searches May Generate The Advertising Manager’s Ad?
- Carrie Owns A Gardening Store And Uses A Website To Promote All The Products She Sells. A User Saw A Google Search Ad For One Of Her Products. What Might The User Have Been Doing?
- You’re evaluating whether high resolution product images on product detail pages is worth the investment. What metric tells you how often a product was purchased after its detail page was viewed?
- Singh’s Marketing Company Has Created An Enticing Ad That Receives Many Clicks. What Effect Will The Ad Likely Have On The Google Ads Auction?
- You received an email this morning where the content didn’t align with the subject or the context in which you were receiving it. It was a jarring experience for you. What was this email not doing?
- You Are Working To Improve The Quality Score Of A Google Search Ad By Increasing Your ECTR. Your Goal Is To Have More Users Click On The Ad And Ultimately Visit Your Website. What Might Increase The Number Of Clicks Your Ad Receives?