–Camila Has An Online Store And Is Using Google Ads To Improve Her Online Advertising Efforts. She Currently Has Google Analytics Set Up For Her Website And Now Wants To Set Up Conversion Tracking In Google Ads. What Must She Do In Order To Make Conversion Tracking Effective?–
–Select the Conversion Linker as her tag type–
–Use a custom HTML tag on the site’s landing page–
—Link her Google Ads and Analytics accounts—
–Select Google Optimize as her tag type–
- When looking to advertise your business to mobile users, social media advertising can be really effective because…
- What Can You Achieve If You Divide Your Search Engine Marketing Account Into Relevant Campaigns And Ad Groups?
- Research shows that mobile users expect to:
- An advertiser looking to drive conversions is using manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding. Which factor should be most important for this advertiser when deciding keyword bids?
- ads can be created and managed through Google Ads.
- Which details should you look to include on a business profile page on social media?
- What is Google’s programmatic buying platform?
- When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the ______ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
- When looking to optimise the performance of a website to improve its search engine ranking, using ‘long tail keyword terms’ in your SEO plan often allows you to
- When designing mobile advertising campaigns, what is a best practice to identify which keywords to target?
- An advertiser wants to increase the Quality Score of a low-performing keyword. Which approach would you recommend?
- Which of the following is a core benefit of Google Ads automated bidding?
- Which of the following factors should you consider when optimising your website for search engines?
- You can use Display Planner to:
- A new client wants to promote his 3 Indian restaurants, in different areas of London, to people searching for places to eat. How might you organize his account?
- If you want to prioritize downloads of your mobile app instead of visits to your mobile site, you should:
- Which ad format is recommended for building awareness?
- Google Optimize does NOT currently allow you to:
- What can you learn from attribution reports?
- What can you use to write applications that manage a Google My Business account and location data?
- Your client wants to show ads to people who’ve visited her website before. Which AdWords feature would you recommend she use?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, How Are Default Conversions Credited?
- Which of the following metrics is available when Site Search tracking is enabled?
- Megan enabled target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding in all six of her campaigns. How can she tell if it’s improving her campaign performance?
- Which of the following is an advantage of implementing Google Tag Manager?
- When defining a long-term strategy for promoting an app, it is important to keep in mind that goals may change over time. Put the following phases in the recommended order.
- Mary Is Tasked With Designing An Advertising Campaign For Her Company’s An Online Pet Food Store And App, And Is Exploring Different Campaign Options. Which Campaign Types Are Available To Her In Google Ads?
- An advertiser notices that the clickthrough rate (CTR) in one ad group has significantly decreased throughout the past few weeks. What could this advertiser do in an attempt to increase CTR and maintain relevant website traffic?
- What’s Provided By Responsive Display Ads?
- If an advertiser has the same keyword in two different ad groups, the one to win a given auction will be the keyword with the:
- Lauren Has Chosen “Influence Consideration” As The Marketing Objective In Her Google Display Ads Campaign. Which Two Targeting Options Are A Good Fit For Lauren’s Campaign?
- How should advertisers use their websites to help them structure their accounts?
- Amanda Is The Marketing Manager For A Plant Nursery. She Has A Large Number Of Campaigns And Needs Help Keeping Her Bids Relevant Every Day. How Can Automated Bidding Help Her?
- You can add a ‘+’ modifier in front of broad match keywords to
- If the query “Seattle plumbers” is entered into Google, Google will use the location term that is part of the query to show ads:
- Bill Has Released A New Line Of Products For His Business And Is Using Google Display Ads To Influence Customer Consideration. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Bill Reach His Marketing Objective?
- Why Does Automating Your Bid Versus Using Manual Bidding Contribute To A Successful Google Ads Campaign?
- Thelma Is The Marketing Director For An Online Toy Store. She’s Creating A Display Campaign To Reach Parents Between The Ages Of 25 To 34. Which Targeting Option Should Thelma Select To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?
- Based on the Ipsos study of eye movement, what is the approximate percentage of television commercials that are neglected?
- Say you’re drafting a batch of social posts as part of a campaign. You need to access brand-approved visual assets stored on Google Drive to include in your posts. What’s the most efficient way to access these visuals?
- Which sentence best describes what Amazon Attribution enables advertiser to accomplish?
- What three characteristics do you associate with a strong key performance indicator?
- Choose the best description for promoted conversion metrics.
- What do businesses represent?
- What part of the ad is not auto-generated in Dynamic Search Ads?
- Attribution contention occurs at the ASIN level. This means if you promote the same ASINs across multiple orders your attribution tags with the same promoted ASINs will be eligible with each other for attribution.
- You own a pizzeria in downtown Chicago. With call extensions, a customer who searches for pizza on her mobile phone can see your ad along with your phone number and make the call with one click. How is that priced?
- What attributes improve the user experience on the landing page?
- Why are search ad extensions so important?
- Why should Google follow the visibility standards of the Media Rating Council (MRC)?