–Clyde wants to raise the profile of his dance school. A “Display Network only” campaign can help him:–
–show ads when someone searches for dance classes–
–match his ad text to what people are searching–
—pick the most popular keywords for his campaign–
—show ads on dance websites and YouTube videos—
- Which practice would be acceptable under Google’s editorial and technical requirements?
- What’s The Biggest Challenge For Most Businesses When Going Online?
- Adding an extension to a text ad improves an advertiser’s Quality Score.
- What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?
- How are rich media ads different from other ad formats?
- Your client wants to improve her ad position. What would you recommend?
- When will Google Analytics be unable to identify sessions from the same user by default?
- What filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in Campaign reports?
- To View Accurate Data In A Custom Report, What Action Should Be Avoided?
- What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
- What bidding strategy should you use to maximize the number of visitors to your website?
- If you bid $2 for a click and the next highest bid is $1.25, how much will you pay?
- What campaign parameter is not available by default in Google Analytics?
- “Engagement” with a Lightbox ad on a mobile phone or tablet is achieved when someone:
- What happens as a result of a search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget?
- What Scope Levels Available For Dimensions And Metrics?
- When using analytics on your website, what do we mean by the term ‘conversion’?
- Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- What metric-dimension combination is not valid?
- When it comes to web analytics, what insights can you gather using analytics tools?
- Google Analytics cannot collect data from which systems by default?
- What data is Google Analytics Goals unable to track?
- Which reports require the activation of Advertising Features?
- Which bidding strategy should use you if you want to increase revenue from your ad spend?
- Sampling is applied to reports before segmentation
- What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving your website?
- Hootsuite’s ever-growing library of 100+ partner apps and integrations is called the:
- In order to offer products in different countries, you should:
- Before the start of a meeting, thinking about the meeting’s desired outcome will:
- Which of the following is true about apps?
- When introducing yourself to a new client, it is important to share:
- Why is average view frequency important to measure?
- Hootsuite Publisher is an area of the dashboard that gives Social Media Managers:
- As A Digital Strategist, Jared Wants To Add Something Extra To His Ads To Give Users More Incentive To Click And Convert. He’s Considering Using The Two Optional Field Paths In The URL Component Of The Ad, But Needs To Be Certain His Messaging Will Fit. How Many Total Characters Can He Use In Each Of These Optional Paths?
- Your web property is “www.example.com”. You set up a URL goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins With”. Which of the following URLs will count as goals?
- Leo Is In Charge Of Advertising For The Clothing Lines Of A Large Manufacturer. He Uses His Google Ads Recommendations Page To Help Him Evaluate His Search Ads Campaigns. Which Feature Makes The Optimization Recommendations Valuable For Leo?
- Your teammate is prepping for a sales presentation and they’ve outlined the points they want to cover: 1. Recap of previous discussions 2. Explanation of how other people in similar situations have proceeded 3. Pros and cons of various approaches They want your feedback on this outline. What would you say?
- Your team and the stakeholders are discussing where to run sprint workshops. In which parts of the GDD process is it common to run a sprint workshop?
- Your research team recently published a report and is eager for the marketing team to share it with contacts that would find it of interest. Karl on your team suggests you build a send list based on explicit data including job title. Kathy suggests building the list based on implicit data including previous website pages visited. Which approach will you take?
- Your manager wants to know how Google can help your brand get in front of mobile users. What might you say?
- Your manager asked you to give more consideration to a user’s location. What kind of signals would you look at?
- Wendy is setting up a Customer Match strategy to reach a list of prospective customers. What must she provide?
- You’re talking with a prospect and you spend most of the conversation asking questions to understand their situation and to see if you can help. Which of the following guiding principles does this highlight?
- You want to increase the relevance of a Google Search Ad so it’s more meaningful to potential customers and provides value-added information to their searches.
- You’re optimizing the Shopping campaign for an online jewelry retailer promoting its new line of engagement rings. If you know that people who research engagement rings across multiple devices take longer to convert, what should you do to help this client better attribute the impact mobile has on its sales?
- In-Market Audiences Would Be Suited To Reach Which User?
- You’re helping create a timeline for your potential buyer. The timeline is probably going to have to change. Which of the following options will give you the best chance of closing the sale?
- You recently started using a software that identifies the company from which an anonymous visitor originates. You find that someone from Sprocket Corporation has been visiting your website and their company fits your ideal buyer profile. What should you do?
- Karen’s Washing Machine Broke, So She’s Conducting A Search On Google To Find A New One. She Sees A Number Of Google Search Ads For Washing Machines In The Results. Which Of The Following Make Up Some Of The Parameters That The Google Search Ads Auction Uses To Determine What Ads Karen Sees?
- A Golf Enthusiast Regularly Watches Instructional Videos About Golf, Has Recently Searched For The Best Golf Clubs On Google.Com, And Has Researched Golf Courses On Google Maps. Which Type Of Search Audience Solution Would Best Reach This Individual?