–Fadorable is a toy company that launched a campaign with a specific end date. The campaign is scheduled to end in two weeks, but after seeing such great results, they want to extend the original end date. Is this possible?–
–Not enough information–
- BlueBird Clothing, an Amazon seller, is running an ad that only targets the keyword “denim jacket.” A customer searches for “denim jackets.” Based on this, which of the following is a true statement?
- Campaign efficiency is measured by _____________, and brand awareness is measured by _____________.
- Garmend is forming a strategy for a new back-to-school campaign for children’s clothing. Which of the following ASINs will likely perform best in terms of sales efficiency?
- Gini’s Jewelry has been using Amazon’s sponsored ads for a while. They have a list of known keywords for their products. Which targeting method is most appropriate for them?
- GravityLenz is a large brand advertising on Amazon. They want to incorporate third-party analytics into their campaign reporting. Which of the following reporting methods best fits their need?
- Green Star is optimizing their campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
- GreenTree is running a Sponsored Products campaign with a daily budget of $20. On Tuesday, the campaign spent $20. Based on this, which of the following would be a true statement?
- Emilia has set up a sponsored ads campaign with a $10 daily budget. Which of the following is true? (Select 2)
- ENT, the producer of the kid’s DVD Too Many Cupcakes, wants to prevent their product from appearing in search results for the brand Cupcakes and Doughnuts, as they are a food company. Which targeting method could they use?
- Fabian is checking his client’s product detail page for retail readiness. Which of the following issues should he flag as needing improvement to be considered retail ready?