–Fill In The Blank: Website Analytics Can Tell You _____________.–
–How many mentions or likes you get on social media–
–What time of day your website gets the most traffic–
–How well your competitor’s ad campaigns are doing–
–The email addresses of visitors to your landing pages–
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Analytics can give you immediate valuable information about which type of customers?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- “Because online attention spans are shorter, a great hook or opening sentence is important to draw people in.” What is this a best practice example of?
- Before Running Search Ads, You Should Make Sure Your Site Is Mobile-Friendly. Which Scenario Best Describes A Mobile-Friendly Experience For A Customer?
- Before starting to promote products to other countries online, what could you use to gauge demand for your product in that specific market?
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- Digital Marketing Isn’t Just About Selling Your Products Internationally. It Can Be Used To Great Effect For Local Businesses. What Do We Mean By ‘Local Businesses’?
- Fill In The Blank: Actionable Insights Can Be Described As Explaining The ______ Of An Online Marketing Campaign.
- Fill In The Blank: A __________ Is A Shortcut To Other Pages On Your Site Or Elsewhere On The Web.
- Fill In The Blank: As A Small Business, Creating Videos To Showcase Your Business Or Product Requires Only ______.
- Fill in the blank: businesses should focus on social media platforms with _______.
- Fill In The Blank: If An Ad Is Not Performing Well, One Effective Tactic Is To _____________.
- Fill in the blank: if you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- Fill In The Blank: It’s Possible To Determine How Well A/An ___________ Will Perform Without Bidding On It.
- Fill In The Blank: Short Strings Of Specific Keywords With Low Search Volume Are Called ___________.
- Fill In The Blank: Spending Money On Search Advertising Influences How Your Website Appears In ___________.