–For autotagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?–
- How is a spreadsheet defined?
- If an advertiser chooses to run ads in image formats, Google will:
- Which report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has been processed.
- Which of the following is true about mobile optimized websites?
- You would choose to advertise on the Google Display Network if you wanted to:
- Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- To optimize a client’s campaign to get the most out of her mobile advertising, you can:
- The format of a Shopping Ad is different from that of a standard text ad in that it includes:
- To recognize users across different devices, what feature must you enable?
- What report shows which types of mobile devices visited a website?
- What report provides data on how specific sections of a website performed?
- Your client sells gardening supplies online. You suggest she use sitelinks because they can:
- What happens when a campaign consistently meets its average daily budget?
- Which is a best practice for writing an effective text ad?
- Higher Quality Scores typically result in:
- Your ad can show on the Google Search Network when someone searches for terms that are similar to your:
- Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Google Search Console “Crawl” reports let you monitor?
- Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?
- What type of Custom Report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
- Which report shows the percentage of traffic that has visited your site before?
- Which of these criteria CANNOT be used to create a Custom Segment?
- Which ad format is easiest to create, edit, and has the widest reach on the Google Display Network?
- Which is a benefit of using server–to–server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
- How do upgraded URLs help advertisers with 3rd party conversion tracking?
- What’s one of the main benefits of using ad extensions?
- When covering the agenda at the beginning of a meeting, stating the purpose should be:
- Asking the client, “Is there anything else you want to be sure we discuss during our meeting?” is:
- What is a best practice to reduce the processing time of a new feed?
- Select The 4 Features That Are Available On Hootsuite Mobile:
- If the primary goal for your video campaign is building awareness, what are the KPIs you’d look at?
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual?
- What is a reason many advertisers end up undervaluing mobile’s contribution to conversions?
- What’s needed for an advertiser to set up a video ad campaign?
- Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- How can an advertiser calculate the view rate of a video campaign?
- Why Is Optimising Customer Touchpoints Online Beneficial For Businesses?
- These are all key to good mobile site design except?
- What’s an example of a managed placement for a TrueView in-stream ad?
- Which devices can Shopping ads appear on?
- Which of these formats can be booked cross-screen (mobile and desktop)?
- Which can’t be added to a TrueView video?
- The standard companion banner size for TrueView in-stream ads on YouTube is:
- What is a key difference between reservation buying and auction buying?
- A client that owns a fine-dining restaurant in London wants to get more phone calls from people researching places to eat on their mobile phones. How should you optimize this client’s campaign to help achieve their goal?
- What type of tool can be used to monitor and evaluate your social media audience’s actions on your website?
- If a user abandons their shopping cart without making a purchase, one way to bring them back to complete the purchase is?
- Within a Hootsuite Analytics report, you can add a tile, which is:
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Think With Google?