–Google My Business Provides Businesses With Opportunities For Connecting With Their Customers Online. What Are Two Ways Google My Business Would Help Engage Your Customers?–
–It completes transactions for goods and services using credit cards.–
—It allows your customers to make bookings right from your listing.—
–It automates follow-ups and generates reviews for your listed business.–
–It compares your pricing with that of similar businesses.–
—It offers clear, specific, quick, and accurate directions to your business.—
- Every time that your ad is eligible to show, AdWords calculates its Ad Rank using your bid amount, components of Quality Score and
- When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the ________ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
- Which is NOT part of AMP:
- Local directories are a great tool for getting noticed locally online. What would be the first step in using a directory?
- You can see average video-view duration metrics in the:
- What is the best way to translate the content on your website for a new market?
- When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which _______ are driving performance.
- Your new client’s Google Ads account has one campaign with one ad group that contains a list of hundreds of keywords. Which best practice should you follow when re-organizing this client’s keywords?
- You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Display Network because she can:
- To re-engage users with an app, use the following strategies:
- When creating text ads to advertise a client’s small chain of Italian restaurants, what should you include in the ad text to make it compelling to potential customers?
- What does responsive design mean?
- Julian wants to reach potential customers based on the type of device they’re using, but he doesn’t know how his campaign performs on different devices. How can Julian find meaningful data that will help him decide which devices to target?
- Your client’s campaign is consistently meeting its average daily budget. What should you do to maximize your client’s budget throughout all hours of the day?
- You would choose to advertise on the Display Network if you wanted to:
- Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with their audience through the app?
- Conversion Tracking helps you improve the return on investment (ROI) from your online advertising because it:
- Which conversion metric can give you more insight into how your ads drive conversions on mobile phones, computers, and tablets?
- Which of the following is not a required parameter in the URL builder?
- What is the relationship between the inbound methodology and the concept of a flywheel?
- You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is £1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?
- When creating an email template to confirm a meeting with a contact, how would you include the time that meeting was scheduled?
- In Order To Drive Sales With Her Google Display Ads Campaign, Charlotte Wants To Reach Audiences Who Looked At Products On Her Website, With New Ads For Those Exact Products. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Help Achieve That Goal?
- The IP Exclusion tool allows advertisers to:
- What Is One Of The Reasons Why An Advertiser Should Consider Using Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis?
- Quinn Recently Launched A Display Campaign For His Women’s Clothing Store. Since The Launch, His Website Traffic Has Increased, But Sales Have Remained Flat. Which Story Shows Quinn Using Remarketing To Drive Action?
- Which is the quickest way to add a long list of locations to target in an Google Ads campaign?
- Felix Wants To Start Showing His Google Display Ads To A Narrower Audience With The Help Of Demographic Targeting. Which Two Types Of Data Are Included In Demographic Targeting?
- What’s One Benefit Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Your client is a company that sells cars online. What audience solution can help you reach your campaign to users who are going to buy a car?
- The Following Question Pertains To The Blog Post Shown Below: The Below Blog Post Is An Example Of Which Type Of Headline Format?
- If an advertiser doesn’t want to add remarketing tags to a website, why should they use customer targeting?
- When A Responsive Display Ad Is Automatically Assembled, What’s Adjusted To Fit The Ad Slot?
- Rashid Wants To Raise Awareness Of His Brand And Build Campaigns Focused On Branded Terms. He Does Not Have Much Time To Devote To Daily Bid Management, So He Decided To Use Automated Bidding To Lighten His Workload. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should Rashid Consider Using?
- Jasmine Is The Director Of Marketing For A Chain Of Clothing Stores. She Has Been Given A Set Budget And Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers To Her Website As Possible. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use In Her Campaign?
- Frank Runs A Scuba-Diving Business That Offers Lessons And Sells Scuba-Diving Equipment. Frank Wants To Engage With Users Who Are Researching Scuba-Diving Lessons. Which Marketing Objective Should Frank Choose When Creating His Display Campaign?
- You’re running a Search campaign for an accounting software provider that wants to estimate lifetime customer value as a primary benchmark for performance. They charge $10/mo for Basic service and $20/mo for Pro. Which formula best describes their average lifetime customer value across all service offerings?
- What three actions can improve the conversion rate?
- Jane’s e-commerce site sells a wide variety of bicycle equipment. She wants to estimate her profit-per-conversion for each ad group to get a sense of which ad groups are immediately profitable in the short term. Which formula best estimates Jane’s profit-per-conversion before advertising expenses?
- ASINs within the Amazon Attribution console are promoted at the Order level.
- What should not stores do when the commercial reality is changing?
- What display ad format fits the available ad space?
- Which two statements about the attribution reports are true?
- Which statement describes rule-based attribution?
- What Are Two Ways That Performance Planner Can Help Reveal The Possibilities Across All Your Google Ads Campaigns?
- Which is a benefit of linking a Google Places account to an Google Ads campaign?
- Maria has been running a search campaign for two months and would like to improve it. Identify three ways you can optimize your campaign after evaluating performance.
- Sellers can use local inventory ads to promote their inventory and encourage users to visit their physical stores.
- Advertisers can use intent-based custom audiences to reach YouTube users who have made specific searches on another Google property.
- What Does A Responsive Display Ad Use In Its Machine-Learning Model To Determine The Optimal Combination Of Assets For Your Ad Slot?