–Google Video Partners Are Partnerships Formed Through Which Ad Service?–
–Google Search Ads–
–Google Analytics 360–
–Google Marketing Platform–
- Google Video Partners Are Partnerships Formed Through Which Ad Service?
- You’re an agency that needs to know the technical specifications to build and implement your upcoming video campaign. Where can you go to find out how each ad format works, creative submission timelines, technical specifications, reporting, and third-party tracking capabilities?
- What’s A Key Objective In Delivering Ad Extensions?
- Silly Sayings Is Seeing A Lot Of Website Traffic, But The Company Wants To Generate More Qualified Leads. They’re Interested In Trying Ad Extensions To See If They Can Increase The Number Of Qualified Leads They Receive. In What Way Can Ad Extensions Assist Companies Such As Silly Sayings In Generating More Qualified Leads?
- Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. What Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?
- Karen Has Evaluated Her Google Search Ads Campaign’s Optimization Score After Noticing That The Campaign’s Performance Had Slipped. The Score Is Much Lower Than It Was A Month Ago. She Accepts An Optimization Recommendation From The Available List. What Will Happen To Her Campaign’s Optimization Score?
- Your company’s created a collection of two-to-three years’ worth of weekly data for every driver of sales, including all marketing channels, but also across areas like price promotions, distribution, and product changes. You can now analyze ROI (return on investment) for each media channel to determine the ones you should continue to invest in. Which analysis technique have you used?
- Your company provides home maintenance services and you want to reach more potential customers. You have a limited budget to work with. Why is Google Ads right for you?
- Automated Bidding Does The Heavy Lifting For Advertisers On Google Ads. What Does Automated Bidding Use To Set The Right Bid For Every Auction?
- Your client wants to reach customers who are browsing content relevant to the company’s keywords and highly likely to buy their products. You recommend using the Search Network with Display Select because the Display option:
- Which YouTube Analytics Report Can Give You The Average View Duration For All Of The Videos On Your Brand’s Channel?
- Which Of YouTube’s Awareness Ad Formats Is Designed To Show Video Ads On Websites Outside Of Youtube?
- Which Bidding Strategy Works To Hit Your Desired CPA And Allows You To Achieve More Conversions At A Stronger ROI Without Manual Optimization?
- What’s A Key Benefit Of Bumper Ads?
- Match The YouTube Customer With The Google Audience Signal Type That Helps Advertisers Connect With That Customer.
- Your client’s product costs £50 to produce, and it sells for £150. She’s sold 10 units and spent £700 on her AdWords campaign. How would you calculate her return on investment (ROI) to help her understand the benefit of using AdWords?
- Landon Works For An Online Marketing Firm And Believes That YouTube Will Be An Effective Addition To His Client’s Advertising Strategy Given Its Extensive Reach Of Over Two Billion Monthly Active Users And Recent Innovations That Increase Usership. Which Two Next Generation Innovations Can Landon Share With His Client?
- Your client Christina wants to drive traffic to her site. She has return–on–investment goals and is already using Google Ads conversion tracking. Which bidding strategy would you recommend?
- Based On The ABCDs Of Designing YouTube Ads, How Does Google Recommend That You Open With Impact?
- Your client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. She’s advertising on the Display Network. What’s the best way to help people find her?
- Your budget is $500 a month, your goal is to drive visits to your site, and your average sale price is around $10. Which bidding strategy is best for you?
- Which Of YouTube’s Awareness Ad Formats Can Use The CPD Bidding Approach?
- What Report Should You Produce In YouTube Analytics To See Where Viewers Found Your Brand’s Content?
- Your agency wants to run an ad campaign that reaches audiences that are hard to find on TV, impacts customers with engaging formats, and allows your team to measure and optimize their campaigns in near real time. Where can you advertise to accomplish all three of these objectives?
- Your average bid is £10 and you’ve enabled enhanced cost-per-click bidding (ECPC). Assuming you haven’t set any bid adjustments, ECPC can raise your bid to which amount when AdWords sees an auction that’s more likely to lead to a sale?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Think With Google?
- Your ad can show on the Search Network when someone searches for terms that are similar to your:
- Based On Google’s Analysis Of Bumper Ads, What Caused A Significant Increase In Ad Recall?
- Which Of YouTube’s Ad Formats Target High-Intent Audiences At Key Moments Of Making A Buying Decision, And Help Them Make The Purchase?
- When Measuring Offline Conversions With TrueView For Action, A Shop Visit Is Counted When A User Watches 10 Seconds Of An Ad And Then Visits A Shop Within How Many Days?
- What Is One Reason An Advertiser Would Choose YouTube For Action?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Trends?
- Aimee’s Been Researching YouTube As A Way To Promote Her Content. She Was Amazed By YouTube’s Reach And The Infrastructure Of Innovation The Platform Is Committed To Building. Plus, She Loves The Freedom Creators Are Given On YouTube To Express Themselves. As A Creator, What’s Another Reason Aimee Should Choose YouTube?
- You Want To Use Video Ad Sequencing Frameworks. What’s One Important Data Signal To Keep In Mind When Creating Your YouTube Campaign?
- You manage the campaigns for a baby stroller manufacturer that sells its products online and through large retailers. To calculate the total profits from these campaigns, you should:
- You just started using Google My Business and you want to see how many of your customers have been interacting with your business online. What feature can you use to access this information?
- You just created a new product and want to get in front of potential customers who use Google Search and Maps. What is the most suitable Google My Business tool you can use to accomplish this?
- Which Data Can You Uncover By Running A Creative Experiment Using Brand Lift?
- You have a goal configured for newsletter signups. You want to determine which traffic sources are sending you the most users who’ve signed up for your newsletter. In this All Traffic report, which setting should you adjust to find this data?
- You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is £1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?
- You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is US$1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?
- After A Discussion With A Google Audience Specialist, Reilly Is Ready To Suggest The Use Of Detailed Demographics To Her YouTube Clients. What Are Two Characteristics Of Detailed Demographics?
- You’d like to show your ads to users searching for custom t-shirts. Which targeting method can you use?
- Which Of YouTube’s Consideration And Interest Ad Formats Are Skippable Ads, Bought On A Cost-Per-View Basis?
- You currently have the Google Analytics tracking code on your site, but you want to start managing it and other tags using Google Tag Manager. You create a Google Tag Manager container and add a Google Analytics tag to the container. Once you have added the container snippet to every page of your site, what do you do with the existing Google Analytics tracking code?
- The YouTube Masthead Is Effective For Advertisers With Which Goal?
- Addie wants to make her website easy to navigate. Which of the following features should Addie include on every page of her website?
- Add the Save to Google Drive extension to your Chrome browser. After installing it, check out the options for it. Which of the following file types could you save a website as?
- Anna has a themed portrait photography studio. She offers competitive prices and reaches and engages with visitors to her site through her online presence. However, not many of them become paying customers. Anna has a range of keywords and wants to fine-tune them to best target potentially paying customers.
- Anna is a photographer. She’s previously focused on wedding photography, but she now takes requests to photograph other events as well. Customers can contact her through the site’s enquiry page to make requests. They can also look at her gallery and sign up to an email newsletter.