–How Can A Shopping Ad Help Retail Businesses Create Ads That Encourage Your Potential Customers To Visit Your Brick-And-Mortar Stores?–
–Shopping ads use specific keywords to show products that most closely match what your potential customer is looking for.–
–Shopping ads feature 60-second product video reviews, heightening potential customer interest.–
–Shopping ads expand to show several paragraphs of text and a video, providing your customers with a lot of information.–
–Shopping ads let you surface your local inventory, and share store details for users searching near a store.–
- Anne Sells Homemade Artisan Soaps. She Just Brought Her Brick-And-Mortar Store Online, And She’s Considering Running A Local Inventory Ad With Google. How Could A Local Inventory Ad Help Anne Expand Her Business?
- A Single Branch Of Shiny Shoes Has Been Operating Across North America Since 1917. A New Marketing Team Member Suggested They Look Into Local Inventory Ads. The Owner, Tim, Is Concerned About Where Potential Customers Might See The Ad. Where Can Tim Expect Consumers To Find His Local Inventory Ads?
- A Single Branch Of Simpson Shoes Has Been Operating Since 1917. A New Marketing Team Member Suggested They Look Into Local Inventory Ads. The Owner, Bert Simpson, Is Concerned About Where Potential Customers Might See The Ad. Where Would The Simpson Shoes Local Inventory Ad Appear?
- A single branch of simpson shoes has been operating since 1917. They recently ran their first online ad and after its launch the owner wanted to see the ad online. Where should the owner search to find his local inventory ad?
- BetsysBookBar Is A Book Store And Cafe That’s Had A Brick-And-Mortar Location For Years. They’re Looking At Ways To Move Into Online Marketing, And Want To Optimize Their Experience With Google Ads. What Are Two Options For Using Local Inventory Ads That Are Available To BetsysBookBar? (Choose Two.)
- Books By Brock Is A Used Bookstore That’s Always Used Text Ads. They’re Looking At Ways To Optimize Their Experience With Google Ads, And Considering Local Inventory Ads. What’s A Unique Feature Of Local Inventory Ads That Can Benefit Books By Brock?
- Brenda designs bespoke furniture, and just finalized her first Showcase Shopping ad. She wants to show the ad to her family. How can Brenda find her Showcase Shopping ad?
- Carey’s Used Google Ads For Some Time, But He Recently Found He Doesn’t Have Time To Manage Multiple Campaigns Effectively. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Reduce Carey’s Ads Management Workload?
- Carrie owns a boutique shop that sells decorative, handmade pottery. She’s choosing an online ad campaign to allow a seamless shopping experience for her potential customers. What’s one benefit that Shopping campaign ads will offer Carrie?
- Cheryl Is The Owner Of HomeThings, A Shop That Sells Home Goods. You, As Her Marketing Intern, Are Describing The Various Google Ad Offerings. What’s An Accurate Description Of Local Catalog Ads You Could Give Cheryl?
- Chris Is The Marketing Director For Keys & Strings, A Company That Makes Custom Pianos. Keys & Strings Sells Their Pianos Through Their Website, And Has A Small But Loyal Customer Base. Chris Is Tasked With Increasing The Size Of Keys & Strings’ Customer Base. Why Is A Showcase Shopping Ad The Right Choice For Chris?
- Courtney’s Online Campaigns Have Produced Plenty Of Clicks, But Not As Many Sales As She Expected. How Can Shopping Ads Help Make Sure The Clicks The Ads Receive Come From Customers More Interested In Her Products?
- Gemma Wants To Promote Her Online Handbag Business To A Wide Audience. But She’s Busy Creating Handbags For Her Clients, And Has Little Time To Manage The Specifics Of An Advertising Campaign. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Help Her Achieve This?
- Gina owns a woodworking shop that makes custom cabinets. She uploads data to her google merchant center to help create ads from her inventory. What data does a shopping campaign use from her merchant center feed to place gina’s ads?
- Glenn’s New Business Is Growing Slowly, But He’s Worried About Cash Flow. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Help Glenn’s Business?
- Google Shopping Helps Retailers Provide Customers With Seamless Experiences Meant To Encourage Action. How Can Google Shopping Campaigns Accomplish This?
- Greg Owns A Company, Keys & Strings, That Makes Custom Pianos. Keys & Strings Sells Their Pianos Through Their Website. Greg Would Like To Increase Sales Of His Brand Of Pianos. Why Would Greg Use A Showcase Shopping Ad?
- How Can Advertisers Use Shopping Campaign Ads In Order To Drive Sales?