–How can Google’s Custom Affinity audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?–
–By reaching people who have recently experienced a major change in lifestyle.–
–By reaching people based on demographics, such as age and where they live.–
–By reaching a one-of-a-kind audience to deliver a niche message at scale.–
–By reaching people based on their consumption habits, such as where they shop or eat.–
- Amy’s Latest YouTube Advertising Campaign Was A Tremendous Success. She Saw More Activity Than She Anticipated, But She’s Not Certain Where All Of It Came From. She Knows This Data Would Help Her Improve Her Future Performance. How Can Amy Get The Information She Needs From YouTube Analytics?
- As a YouTube creator, Kieran can reach over two billion active users each month and use platform innovations to generate content that meets users’ needs. YouTube gives him the freedom to express himself, find new opportunities, and make a living while he does it. How does YouTube help creators earn a living?
- As It Offers The Most Attentive Audience And Proven Results, YouTube Is Becoming Advertisers’ First Choice For Building Their Brands. What’s Another Reason Advertisers Choose YouTube?
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Ben’s Client Owns More Than 20 Vitamin Shops Around The Region And Has Seen Success With YouTube Advertising. Ben Has Recommended Store Visits For TrueView For Action As A Measurement Solution To Connect Online Influence To Offline Action. The Client Has Asked Ben To Explain Which Events Trigger A Store Visit. Which Two Events Trigger A Store Visit For TrueView For Action?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can Google’s In-market audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- Creators Choose YouTube For The Freedom It Gives Them To Use Cutting-Edge Innovations To Reach Billions Of People Worldwide And Make A Living Doing What They Love. How Does YouTube Help Creators Earn A Living?
- Dan Owns A Farm Supply Store That Sells Plows To Farmers. His Suppliers Released A New Plow, And He Wants To Get The Word Out To His Existing Customers Using Google Ads. He’s Got The Information Needed To Create A Customer Match Audience, But He’s Not Sure Where He Needs To Upload This Information. Where Does Dan Upload Customer Information, Such As E-Mail Addresses, To Start The Customer Match Process?
- Debra met with a client to discuss adding youtube to their online advertising strategy. She told them how google data and tools can deliver the ideal mix of ad formats, inventory, audience, and measurement solutions to achieve the business outcomes they care about, including awareness and consideration. Which other business benefit can youtube help them achieve?
- Drew Has A Client Who’s Wavering On Whether Or Not To Add YouTube To Their Online Advertising Strategy. Which Benefits Of YouTube Audience Solutions Should Drew Present For His Client’s Consideration?
- Following The ABCD Framework, The Direct Component Has Three Basic Elements That, If Possible, Every YouTube Video Should Include. You Should Give Them Direction And Make The Offer Stand Out. What Third Element Of Direct Does The ABCDs Of YouTube Contain?
- Google Created The ABCDs Of YouTube To Help Advertisers Get The Most From Their Creatives. You Attract Attention From The Beginning, Brand Naturally And Meaningfully, And Connect With Your Viewer Through Emotion And Storytelling. What’s The Final Recommendation Contained In The ABCDs Of YouTube?