–How do Google App campaigns help reduce the manual test-and-iterate efforts of advertisers?–
–The system can immediately identify the best ad assets submitted by a marketer.–
–The system automatically creates ads, with zero human input required.–
–The system automatically tests diﬀerent ads to determine what works best.–
–The system suggests proven data based on similar businesses from the same industry.–
- An Education Company Is Uploading Image Assets For Their Google App Campaign. What Are Three Guidelines They Should Follow To Optimize Their Image Asset Mix? (Choose Three.) Select All Correct Responses
- At What Level In The Google Ads Interface Does The Marketer Select Android Or IOS As The Mobile App Platform?
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- Betty’s manager is wondering why she needs to spend time on her new Google App campaign, since machine learning helps to automate a significant amount of the campaign. What are three things Betty can do to guide the campaign? (Choose three.)
- Campaign Reporting Provides Many Metrics To Assess If A Campaign Is Performing To Expectations. If An Objective Is Getting As Many New Users As Possible At A Certain Cost, What Two Metrics Might Be Most Important To Review? (Choose Two.) Select All Correct Responses
- Carol Wants To Review View-Through Conversions For Her Google App Campaign But Doesn’t Know Where To ﬁnd This Data. What Should She Do?
- Clara’s colleague recommended she use a built-in tool called Bid Guidance for her existing Google App campaign. What information can Clara expect to see when using Bid Guidance?
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- Dennis Understands The Importance Of Using An Analytics Solution For His App, But He Doesn’t Know Which One To Use. Which Solution Is Google’s Best-In-Class App Analytics Solution?
- How do Google App campaigns help both marketers and users? Select the best answer.
- Felix Is Measuring View-Through Conversions (VTCs) With Another Network, And He’s Been Advised To Measure VTCs With Google Too. Why Should Felix Measure VTCs With Google, In Addition To The Network He Uses?
- For Accurate Targeting, Assets Are Organized Into Ad Groups That Have Shared Topics Most Often Related To Which Of The Following? (Choose Three.) Select All Correct Responses
- For A Google App Campaign Optimizing To A TCPA Of $10, What Would Be The Recommended Minimum Budget?
- George Regularly Checks His Conversion Data In His Google App Campaign, But Recently He Overheard Coworkers Talking About The Importance Of Including View-Through Conversions And He’s Not Sure What That Means. What Does A View-Through Conversion Mean For George’s Google App Campaign?
- Google ads follow the media rating council’s standards for viewability. What’s required for an ad to be counted as a viewable impression?
- Google App Campaign Objectives Should Depend On Which Of The Following?
- Google App Campaigns Are Designed To Deliver Relevant Ads To Users Based On A Large Number Of Inputs. What Are Three Examples Of Signals That May Be Used By An App Campaign? (Choose Three.) Select All Correct Responses
- Gordon Is Running A Google App Campaign For A News Publisher And Has Recorded 200 Unique Subscriptions In The Last 30 Days. Is This Enough Conversion Data For The Machine To Achieve Optimal Performance?
- Harry’s About To Launch A New App And Wants To Attract New Users With The Help Of A Google App Campaign. Which Campaign Subtype Should Harry Select When Setting Up This New Campaign?
- Healthy Life HQ10, a Health and wellbeing company, has both a website and an app. What are three reasons the company should consider implementing measurement solutions that connect web and app? (Choose three.) Select All Correct Responses
- Henry’s been running a Google App campaign for a number of days, and he noticed it’s still in a learning phase. What can contribute to an App campaign remaining in the learning phase for an extended time?
- Hiroko’s Manager Asks Why Hiroko Spends Time Working On Her New Google App Campaign. The Manager Believes Machine Learning Is Doing Everything. What Are Three Ways In Which Hiroko Can Help Guide The Machine Learning Powered Campaign? Select All Correct Responses
- Select two reasons why a finance company might invest in app promotion. Select the best answers.
- How Does Asset Variety Help With Reach?