–How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?–
–Customers can view and interact with attractive and engaging ads that are tailored specifically for audience segments based on demographics.–
–Customers can view and interact with attractive and engaging ads that are displayed based on a product category they specified.–
–Customers can view and interact with attractive and engaging ads that give them a better sense of the product before they open the ad.–
–Customers can view and interact with attractive and engaging videos that show them how a product can be used.–
- For which business are Local Inventory ads ideal?
- How can advertisers use Shopping ads to grow sales?
- How can Smart Shopping campaigns make promoting your business less time-consuming and easier to manage?
- How does Google Ads help a business organize inventory, letting the business match its advertising goals?
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can educators support learners to grow their creative abilities?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can taking a snapshot of your channel performance help you with assessing your channel?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you organize your TrueView ads to optimize by length?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?
- How many devices are powered by Android worldwide?
- How might a business encourage its employees to think more seriously about security?
- How might an educator use Google Translate to build confidence? (select all that apply)
- If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers For A Wednesday Afternoon Only Campaign, Could They Do This?
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.