–How does Cloud Storage help organizations get content to their users faster?–
–Standard connectors and standard tools that allow for seamless integrations with existing SQL workflows.–
–Fully managed relational database services that use edge caching to provide performance.–
–Regional buckets that enable faster access from storage to compute servers within the region.—
–Application patches and updates that optimize data processing when it comes to leveraging user data.–
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Before entering personal information on a webpage, what checks would you recommend your students to perform?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Carl is nearly finished with the conversion tracking setup for his Google ad campaign and is ready to add an event tag to his existing website. What must Carl do to make sure that the tags are not double counting?
- Chromebooks have a hardware requirement for batteries to last what length of time?
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Clearing lint from a USB port or headphone jack may fix device issues with charging or audio issues.
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Cloud Dataflow is a tool for developing and executing a wide range of data processing patterns on very large datasets. Which of these examples aligns with what Cloud Dataflow can do?
- Cloud Storage is good for:
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- Data saver mode prevents all apps from using mobile data.
- Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
- Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- Educators can translate entire Google Docs at the click of a button.
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- For ____________ ads, impressions are delayed by default until the ad is displayed to the user.
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- From which section of the Reports > Queries tab can you find pre-made queries from Google, relevant to your Mobile inventory?
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Play Protect provides malware protection and keeps users’ devices clean and data safe.
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance. Select All Correct Responses.
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- How can advertisers use Shopping ads to grow sales?
- How can educators give guardians the option of receiving email updates about their classwork?
- How can educators quickly check the mood for distance learning learners daily?
- How can Smart Shopping campaigns make promoting your business less time-consuming and easier to manage?
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- How would you update channel branding to support a tour announcement?
- HubSpot CRM has a productivity report that shows the total number of calls, emails, notes, tasks, and meetings you’ve had in a certain time period. Where is this report?
- If a device screen is frozen, users should send their device back to the manufacturer immediately.
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?