–How does the Featured Snippet appear?–
–Google extracts content from a website ranking organically on the first page of results–
–It’s Google’s answer to a question–
–It’s a paid search engine result–
–None of the above–
- How can you improve LCV?
- Best practices for using automated bid strategies include the following: (Select 2)
- Best practices for using automated rules include the following: (Select 3)
- Beverama is a beverage company that wants to drive sales and will primarily use ACOS to measure performance. Which of the following ASINs could help them reach their goal? Select All Correct Responses.
- Building Remarketing lists with the UET tag allows advertisers to target their audience for which purpose? Choose all that apply
- Car Jane, an automotive accessories company, targeted their sponsored ad campaign by the category ‘automotive floor mats’. Which targeting method did they use?
- Choose 2 targeting options that would allow you to better serve ads to potential customers who meet specific criteria.
- Climato needs to report on how much they’ve spent on advertising this month so that they can track spend against budget. Which downloadable report would be most useful to them?
- Coho Winery wants their ad to display for the keyword Cabernet sauvignon only when a customer’s search query matches their keyword exactly, including some close variants, with no extra words. Which keyword match option should they select?
- DiamondBraces.com has a Domain Authority of 32. Based on their ranking for the keywords below, would you consider them a good prospect?
- Domain Authority is ______.
- Each campaign you create will have its own _________.
- Effective case studies _________.
- Explaining your tactics to the client will significantly increase the risk of cancellation because once they have that knowledge, they’re better off doing the work themselves.
- From the client’s perspective, which of these is a significant advantage hiring an agency for a single SEO project?
- Garmend is forming a strategy for a new back-to-school campaign for children’s clothing. Which of the following ASINs will likely perform best in terms of sales efficiency?
- Gini’s Jewelry has been using Amazon’s sponsored ads for a while. They have a list of known keywords for their products. Which targeting method is most appropriate for them?
- GravityLenz is a large brand advertising on Amazon. They want to incorporate third-party analytics into their campaign reporting. Which of the following reporting methods best fits their need?
- Green Star is optimizing their campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
- GreenTree is running a Sponsored Products campaign with a daily budget of $20. On Tuesday, the campaign spent $20. Based on this, which of the following would be a true statement?
- How can you become a journalist’s source?
- How can you create client curiosity on a phone call?
- How can you get customer referrals?
- How could a Seller Central user benefit from the information found under the Performance section of the navigation bar?
- How did search change with the Google Hummingbird update?