–How long should you let your conversion optimization experiments run (on average)?–
- A social media audit will provide you value in all of the following areas EXCEPT:
- At a minimum, to create an effective topic cluster, you need to link __________.
- All of the following are helpful ways to promote your pillar pages on your website EXCEPT:
- All of the following are metrics you need to track in your social media audit EXCEPT:
- Conversion optimization is __________.
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Allows You To Understand What Users Want, Care About, And Interact With On Your Site By Visually Representing Their Clicks, Taps, And Scrolling Behavior.
- Fill in the blank: Before you can identify the buyer’s journey, you need to first know your ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: If lead nurturing is the content, then segmentation is __________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ is Google’s machine-learning artificial intelligence system that interprets people’s searches to find pages that might not have the exact words they searched for.
- Fill in the blank: __________ visually represents users’ clicks, taps, and scrolling behavior so that you can understand what users want, care about, and interact with on your site.
- Fill in the blank: When creating content you should ___________.
- Contact Management Is An Important Piece Of Lead Nurturing Because It Helps You Understand The Contacts You’re Reaching Out To. What Is The Definition Of Contact Management?
- How can conversion optimization affect your return on investment?
- Define a conversion path.
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Visually Represents Users’ Clicks, Taps, And Scrolling Behavior So That You Can Understand What Users Want, Care About, And Interact With On Your Site.
- Fill in the blank: a conversion path is the method by which you encourage someone to __________.
- Fill in the blank: If you plan to do real-time marketing, you’ll need to use __________.
- Fill in the blank: Instagram stories are a great way to _____________.
- Fill In The Blank: You Set Out To Have 15 Of Your Unengaged Leads Click A Link To A Resource Article By The End Of Your Month-Long Workflow. This Is An Example Of A __________.
- On average, how many touches or content interactions does it take to generate a sales qualified lead?
- The five fundamentals of inbound marketing are:
- True or false? A customer’s buying journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.