–How Many Customers Do You Need To Interview To Identify The Job Your Product Does?–
–5 to 10–
–2 or 3–
–A minimum of 10–
- An inbound sales strategy focuses on identifying people who _________.
- Fill in the blank: ______________ are people who respond to the NPS with a score between 0 and 6.
- Each example below is a great way to prevent too much distraction in your conversion path EXCEPT:
- Fill In The Blank: _______________ Is A Friendly, Harmonious Relationship; A Relationship Characterized By Agreement, Mutual Understanding, Or Empathy That Makes Communication Possible Or Easy.
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Allows You To Understand What Users Want, Care About, And Interact With On Your Site By Visually Representing Their Clicks, Taps, And Scrolling Behavior.
- Fill In The Blank: _________ Of Consumers Have Discontinued Communications With A Company Because Of Irrelevant Promotions Or Messages.
- Fill In The Blank: Inbound Is About _____ With The World.
- Fill In The Blank: Inbound Marketing Represents A Fundamental Shift In The Way That Organizations Operate Because It Is ______-Centric.
- Fill In The Blank: When Optimizing Your Content For Clarity, Your Goal Is To ______________.
- How can thinking of your business as a flywheel improve the handoff between sales and services?
- How can you apply flywheel thinking to your company’s budget?
- How does your company’s purpose affect “back office” teams (accounting, legal, etc.)?
- How Do You Calculate A Conversion Rate?
- True or false? Attracting is the role of marketing. Engaging is the role of sales. Delighting is the role of services.