–How many devices are powered by Android worldwide?–
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- BigQuery has the ability to scale seamlessly; what is another benefit when it comes to infrastructure?
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Compare how cyberbullying is the same as more traditional bullying in schools. Which of the following is a FALSE comparison?
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.
- Dawson spends a lot of time working from home viewing and editing videos. Which accessory would benefit him the most?
- Depending On The Advertiser And Their Needs, If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers During The Afternoon Only, Could They Do This?
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- Does every app require some kind of certificate authentication?
- Echo remarketing uses dynamic content from what source?
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Extensions are best defined as:
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting. YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up. Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- For each assignment in Google Classroom students must attach a file or link in order for the assignment to be marked as “Done.”
- Good feedback is
- Google AdSense publishers are not allowed to use Google AdWords to increase their site traffic.
- Google Earth can be used in literary lessons to: (Select all that apply.)
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- Google sometimes sells user information to third parties.
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- Hassan’s client places specific value on conversions based on which device they occur on. How can Hassan define the specific weighted values of each of these conversions, so he can include them in his bid strategy?
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can Google’s In-market audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can you add simple animations quickly in Google Web Designer?
- How can you get your creative to appear in the template library?
- How can you use Community to give fans an inside look at a tour?
- How could you help students find apps and extensions for Chrome?
- How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
- How does copyright apply to a movie review video?
- How does YouTube help manage the rights for content you upload to the platform?
- How do the majority of app downloaders discover apps?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?