–How Often Should You Revisit Your Customer Journey Map To Ensure It’s Kept Up To Date?–
–Whenever you get an inﬂux of new customers–
–When your business practices change–
–Whenever you get negative feedback–
- Fill in the blank: With ticket ________, you are able to edit ticket properties according to which team owns the ticket.
- Fill in the blank: You should use a customer effort score instead of a customer satisfaction survey when you want to understand __________.
- Fill In The Blank: Companies Use Customer Journey Maps To Build _______ For Their Customers.
- Fill In The Blank: Creating A Customer Journey Map Will Help You Identify The Journey From Customer To ______.
- Fill In The Blank: Reach Out To Your ______ To Ask Them To Complete Advocacy Actions.
- Fill In The Blank: The Primary Goal Of A Customer Journey Map Is To ______.
- Fill In The Blank: When Creating A Customer Journey Map, You Should Map Out What Your Customer Is ______ And ________.
- Fill In The Blank: With HubSpot’s Help Desk, You Can Streamline And Manage Your Intake Within ______.
- Fill In The Blank: You Should Use A Customer Eﬀort Score Instead Of A Customer Satisfaction Survey When You Want To Understand __________.
- In HubSpot, help desk is comprised of all of the following tools EXCEPT:
- Intake is how you _____.
- In terms of customer support, what does triage mean?
- Let’s say you want to understand how your support team is performing. Which survey should you implement?
- The extended value stage is when you _______.
- The four key moments to keep in mind when customer journey mapping are: First impression, ___________, intended value, extended value
- How Do You Calculate NPS?
- You want to understand how your customer support team is performing. The best feedback survey to use is: