–If You Use Social Media, Developing A Plan Can Keep You Focused. What Should You Consider When Creating A Social Media Marketing Plan?–
–Your audience data–
—The interests of your audience—
–The disposable income of your audience–
–The offline behavior of your audience–
- When You Integrate Videos Into A Digital Strategy, Which Approach Is Beneficial For Users?
- When developing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the “Think” step represent in the “See, Think, Do, Maintain” structure?
- What are two events that store visits for TrueView for action come from?
- When looking to see if mobile users can easily access your website, what should you do first?
- When Looking To Promote Your Products And Services Locally, What Benefits Can Sponsored Links Offer You?
- Inbound Links To Your Website Are A Good Way To Improve Your SEO Performance. What Is The Best Practice That Might Get People To Include A Link To Your Site On Their Pages?
- Showcase Shopping ads allow a merchant to target users earlier in the shopping journey, when they are looking for products or services and where to buy. Where do Showcase Shopping ads typically appear?
- Canadian company Fresco Arts plans to expand its business in three new countries this year. What advantages can she derive from it?
- Suppose a person adds a product to their shopping cart, then leaves the website. Which Strategy Would Probably Be The Most Effective To Encourage Him To Come Back To The Site And Make His Purchase?
- There are many social media platforms. For your business, what is the benefit of using a smaller, more specialized platform?
- Match each TrueView ad type to its bidding strategy.
- In terms of analysis, what type of data is tracking which device type the user has accessed your site with?
- In Which Process Should You Apply The Following Good Practices: “Highlight Key Dates” And “Consider Using Multiple Channels At A Time”?
- How Can Your Business Leverage Video Without You Having To Create One?
- How many ads should you offer per ad group?
- Well-Managed, Verified Google My Business Listings Get Five Times More Views Than Those That Are Unclaimed. How Can You Verify A Location In Google My Business?
- Darian Has A Gourmet Cupcake Business And Needs A Website To Compete With The Other Bakeries In His Area. He Has A Google My Business Listing And Wants To Use The Website Builder To Create A Personalized Design For His Business. What Are The Steps, In Order, For Building A Website Using Google My Business?
- What Category Belongs To The Channel That Expands A Brand’s Visible Audience Through Influencer Marketing And Influencer Awareness?
- Which Method Should Be Used To Promote Awareness To Customers?
- Linda Is Viewing The Campaign Report In Her Google Ads Account After Successfully Implementing Conversion Tracking Tags For Her Website. She Sees That At Least Two Of Her Ads Generated Over 100 View-Through Conversions. Which Two Count As View-Through Conversions?
- Gail Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From Her Creative Team. She Wants To Improve Her Ad Content By Using A/B Testing. Which Type Of Ads Will Gail Compare?
- Aiesha Is Dissatisfied With The Conversion Rate That Her Ads Are Generating For Her Retail Website. She Wants To Make Some Changes To Improve The Conversion Rate. What Should She Do To Achieve This?
- You work for an advertiser or agency with an upfront deal. What is the best way to reserve Google Preferred inventory?
- You want to share the commission with your clients. What’s the best way to do it?
- A Clothing Company Wants To Entice Consumers To Pay More For Their Products. To Do This, The Company Launches An Advertising Campaign To Position Themselves As A Luxury Brand. Which Factor Are They Trying To Improve?
- Which Feature Should You Use To Find Information Regarding Specific Actions Visitors Have Taken On Your Google My Business Listing Over A Given Period Of Time?
- You want to improve the relevance of an ad with a particular set of keywords. The goal is to increase the ad rank of the ad so it gets more exposure. What action should improve the ad relevance?
- You want to evaluate the landing pages you are using for AdWords ads. Which of the following dimensions would be most useful?
- You want to calculate the absolute change and percentage change in performance metrics. Which type of report should you select?
- You’ve started a new business and along with that a new Facebook page for your brand. You’re sharing your new blog posts to Facebook about 2-3 times per month. You find that your account doesn’t have much audience engagement and you’re not seeing the results you were expecting. Rather than spend time on Facebook, you decide to spend your time on another social channel, like Twitter. Is this the right approach?
- Brenda’s Working On Improving A Google Search Ad’s Quality Score So It Potentially Gets A Better Ad Rank And Performs Better In The Ad Auction. What Change To Brenda’s Ad Might Improve The Ad Rank?
- You’ve just opened your new bakery shop in Paris, and would like to have more customers in your shop. Which bid strategy do you need to select when setting up your campaign to get the required results?
- You’ve delivered a reference file that contains identical audio, video, or audiovisual material as a reference file previously delivered by another partner. What is the result?
- With Similar Audiences, Which Google Product Is Included When Finding New People With Similar Profiles?
- Match These Search Audience Solutions With The Benefits They Can Bring To Your Campaigns.
- Gina Wants To Be Able To Try Out Multiple Combinations Of Headlines And Descriptions In Order To Optimize Her Results. Her Marketing Department Suggests That She Use Responsive Search Ads. What Are Two Benefits Gina Could Derive From Using Responsive Search Ads?
- YouTube can help advertisers achieve three important business outcomes: awareness, consideration, and action. Which is a result driven by a YouTube advertising campaign to achieve action?
- What Is The Minimum Number Of Users A Remarketing List Must Have Before Being Used With A Remarketing List For Search Ads Campaign?
- You should reply to
- Brian Manages His Company’s Google Search Ads Campaign. He Regularly Reviews The Optimization Score To Make His Google Search Campaign As Effective As Possible. What Is Brian’s Optimization Score Based Upon?
- Which Is Required For An Ad To Be Served To A User?
- Steven Is An Advertising Executive At A Large Auto Parts Company. He Uses His Google Ads Recommendations Page To Help Him With Strategies To Optimize His Google Search Ads Campaigns. One Reason Steven Values The Optimization Score Is Because It Makes It Possible For Him To Do What?
- Francis wants to increase his Google Ads skills and optimize results for his clients. What two best practices should Francis adopt?
- Your team is evaluating different content management systems (CMS). Which of the following questions should your team members ask themselves?
- What Search Network text ad component provides up to three fields of 30 characters each?
- Peggy owns a house-cleaning service. She built a booking website and is ready to promote her services online. She wants her ads to reach people actively looking for businesses similar to hers.Which Google Ads campaign should Peggy use to make sure potential customers consider her services and take action by booking house cleanings?
- Your manager thinks the detail you’ve used in your customer portraits isn’t necessary. What should you do next?
- What’s an example of an effective callout extension?
- You’re the Marketing Director for a global financial company. The holidays are approaching and your boss wants to improve the company’s bottom line by 7%. You host a team meeting where the goal is to identify opportunities to test, then assign tasks to team members to start implementing right away. Is this approach correct?
- A water-sports company specializes in custom-made watercrafts and accessories. Their marketing manager decides to use the broad-match keyword, “boat.” The manager then adds “paddle” as a broad-match modifier. Which two searches may prompt the marketing manager’s ad?