–If You Want To Direct People To Specific Pages On Your Website From Your Ad, You Can Create An Ad That Uses:–
- How is a spreadsheet defined?
- If an advertiser chooses to run ads in image formats, Google will:
- Which report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has been processed.
- Which of the following is true about mobile optimized websites?
- You would choose to advertise on the Google Display Network if you wanted to:
- Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- To optimize a client’s campaign to get the most out of her mobile advertising, you can:
- The format of a Shopping Ad is different from that of a standard text ad in that it includes:
- To recognize users across different devices, what feature must you enable?
- What report shows which types of mobile devices visited a website?
- What report provides data on how specific sections of a website performed?
- Your client sells gardening supplies online. You suggest she use sitelinks because they can:
- What happens when a campaign consistently meets its average daily budget?
- Which is a best practice for writing an effective text ad?
- Higher Quality Scores typically result in:
- Your ad can show on the Google Search Network when someone searches for terms that are similar to your:
- Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Google Search Console “Crawl” reports let you monitor?
- Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?
- What type of Custom Report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
- For autotagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- View filters are applied in what order?
- When planning a campaign, the first thing an advertiser thinks about should be:
- Select the one way NOT to track app conversions.
- iOS app conversion tracking cannot be set up using:
- Showing your ads on top of the mobile page in search results is beneficial because:
- What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
- If a product doesn’t have an image available, you should:
- Which of the following is a way for an advertiser to monetize their app?
- To maintain active product data, you must update your data every:
- How can you launch Google Preferred and/or Mastheads ads?
- To more fully capture mobile’s contribution to a sale, advertisers need to consider what?
- Video remarketing is a way to optimize:
- The best way to reserve an ad is to:
- Ben is creating product images. A common best practice is to:
- What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- There are many ways you can improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building which of the following statements is accurate?
- What is a simple way to target ads to mobile users when they’re near your physical store locations?
- When discussing display advertising, what is an ad network?
- What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
- The most effective way to control the number of times someone sees an ad is by:
- One of your clients wants to know why a campaign went over the specified daily budget several days in a row. What would you explain to your client about how the Google Ads system works?
- What does digital media offer that TV advertising does not?
- Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
- In which TrueView format(s) can an advertiser use a companion banner?
- All of the following are examples of a SMART goal EXCEPT:
- Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behavior of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
- What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it’s registered?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?