–If you want to target ads to only people who speak Spanish, you can:–
—write your ad and keywords in Spanish and target the Spanish language—
–have Google translate your ad and keyword into Spanish–
–in your ad text, make a reference to Spanish speakers–
–write your ad and keywords in English and target the Spanish language–
- Which assets cannot be shared in the Solutions Gallery?
- What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
- You can use a mobile specific display URL to:
- You would choose to advertise on the Google Search Network if you wanted to:
- Which best describes the relationship between maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bids and Ad Rank?
- What’s one benefit of creating multiple ad groups?
- In order to appeal to customers on mobile devices, it’s important to:
- What is used to create Smart Goals?
- Segments will not allow you to do what?
- What is not considered a default “medium” in Google Analytics?
- High quality ratings for an ad can:
- When the same default tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, what will result?
- Which remarketing list segment will typically have the highest volume of viewers?
- For an advertiser focused on branding, what are the key success metrics?
- An advertiser would benefit from using affinity audience targeting if they want to reach people:
- Larry owns a dry cleaning business and would like to give his customers every opportunity to reach him. His Google My Business panel provides his phone number, but he knows some of his online customers would prefer to text when requesting information. How can Google My Business help Larry?
- Which targeting option should an advertiser use when trying to reach 25-30 year old males?
- How can you attract social media users to share your video content online?
- What does assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal enable?
- What data table display compares report metrics to the website average?
- Which of the following is a benefit of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- What feature must be enabled to use Multi-Channel Funnels?
- Ads are likely to be most contextually relevant to the sites on which they appear when using:
- View-through conversions are available to:
- What targeting options are available on the Display Network?
- Frequency capping gives advertisers the ability to specify a limit to the number of:
- Which is a benefit of using display advertising with Google to build brand awareness?
- What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
- Retargeting allows you to
- Jane’s product feed would get disapproved due to:
- Why can’t Ellen see any benchmark data for her new Shopping campaign?
- Which of these can be created to run on the Display Network?
- The purpose of the social profile picker in Composer is to:
- Which ad rotation option can’t be used for video campaigns?
- Which tools are found in the header section of the Hootsuite Dashboard?
- Which search query would trigger an ad based on this keyword: [London portrait photographer]?
- When optimizing the title attribute for her new line of bicycles, Matilda should include:
- Which devices can an advertiser target with a mobile video masthead?
- is used to measure video campaigns.
- Google helps marketers connect with people using what three kinds of data?
- You notice that when people see images of your products online, you have an increase in conversions or sales. Which customer touchpoint could you use to take advantage of this insight?
- How does target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding determine the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid?
- IP address exclusion is not available for TrueView campaigns
- If The Analytics For Your Video Campaign Shows People Are Only Watching The First Few Seconds Of Your Video, What Can You Do To Try And Amend This?
- On which social network should you share content most frequently?
- Your client wants to increase the number of people visiting his website. When analyzing the data for Search campaign, which metric do you most want to improve?
- Search engine marketing can also be called what?
- What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
- For each font on your website you should:
- Which strategy should Giorgio use to increase the number of relevant clicks from his Search Network campaign?