–If You Want To Track Validated Orders On Your Website, Where Should You Add The Conversion Tracking Code?–
–On the website home page–
—On the order confirmation page—
–On the order form page–
–On the “Contact us” page–
- What is one of the Google and YouTube awareness products?
- What type of automatic bidding strategy is based on target cost per acquisition (CPA)?
- What is the maximum number of localized store listing experiments that can run simultaneously on Google Play?
- Which filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in campaign reports?
- Megan is setting up a Google app campaign, but she’s not sure how specific the location targeting should be. Why does a marketer need to set a country-wide or broader target location?
- Which two types of goals can be targeted in Bid Strategies?
- Creating an online presence can involve various operations for a business. During the initial phase, which of the following steps might be part of these steps?
- You Can Leverage Google Ads’ Automated Bidding Strategy To Help Get The Most From Your Advertising Budget. What Are Two Benefits Of Using Automated Bidding?
- Which two features may be used to upload offline conversion data to a Search Ads 360 keyword ID?
- Sierra Owns A Small Business And Handles Many Responsibilities, From Logistics To Marketing. She’s Seen A Lot Of Success With Google Search (Hundreds Of Conversions A Month) And Would Like To Increase Her Reach By Creating A Display Campaign. But She’d Like It To Be As Effortless As Possible. What Type Of Display Campaign Should She Run?
- Which of the below are ways advertisers can measure their non-Amazon ads with Amazon Attribution?
- Which three URLs are involved in a landing page test?
- Attribution contention occurs at the order level; attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
- True or false ? Google audiences are updated with every impression, so advertisers reach only the most relevant consumers on YouTube.
- True or false ? Shopping ads use product data to determine where and how ads are displayed.
- What Can The Performance Planner Assist You With?
- You manage the campaigns of an online vehicle sales platform. Which audience solution can allow your customer to reach Internet users who decide to buy a car?
- Julie Wants To Show Potential Customers Products They Previously Viewed On Her Website. What Does Julie Need In Place To Create Dynamically Generated Display Ads Within A Dynamic Remarketing Campaign?
- Claire Has Created A Google Display Remarketing Campaign. What’s The Most Likely Reason She Decided On Remarketing?
- Which of the following pieces of content could cause your Store to be rejected?
- You’ve been hired as a consultant to help an online store owner. You need to complete the implementation of conversion tracking tags into their website. What are two ways that Google Tag Assistant can help you with this task?
- Drew’s Newest Client Has Heard A Great Deal About The Effectiveness Of Youtube’s Audience Solutions, But He’s Still Not Convinced It’s Right For His Business. He Wants To Know Why An Advertiser Would Choose To Include Youtube Audience Solutions In A Campaign. What Are Three Reasons Advertisers Would Choose Youtube Audience Solutions?
- By Design, Youtube Advertising Specifically Delivers Three Distinct Business Outcomes To Advertisers. What Are The Three Business Outcomes Youtube, By Design, Delivers?
- Tony Travels Frequently. He Needs To Be Able To Make Changes To His Google Ads Account While He’s Offline, So He Downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony Can Do All Of The Following Except:
- Fill In The Blank: If You Use __________ When Creating Targeted Search Ads, Minor Variants (Such As Plurals) May Trigger The Ad To Show.
- Fill In The Blank: When You Optimize An SEM Campaign, Exclude Keywords _________ From Your Ads To Users Who Search Unrelated To Your Activity.
- Clyde Wants To Raise The Profile Of His Dance School. A “Display Network” Campaign Can Help Him:
- Which two statements are true about evaluating your existing ad campaigns?
- Fill In The Blanks: In Display Advertising, Remarketing Allows
- What Is The Recommended Next Step If You Noticed From The Search Terms Report That Certain Search Terms Are Leading To A High Number Of Clicks On Your Ads?
- An Advertiser Looking To Drive Conversions Is Using Manual Cost–Per–Click (CPC) Bidding. Which Factor Should Be Most Important For This Advertiser When Deciding Keyword Bids?
- What Type Of Keywords Should You Use To Reach Mobile Users Looking For Your Business?
- Donna Sells T–Shirts Featuring Vintage Album Covers. She Wants People Searching For Unusual T–Shirts To Find Her Website, But She Also Thinks People Interested In Music Might Make A Purchase. What Campaign Type Would You Recommend?
- What are the three big factors that define the quality of an ad?
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management may be too difficult. How does Google My Business address Tara’s concern?
- Which tool is used to measure the effectiveness of your website?
- An Advertiser Wants To Target People On The Search Network Who Have Previously Visited Their Website. What Should They Do?
- Which Is A Benefit Of Advertising Online With Google Ads?
- What Information Should You Include On Your Company Profile Page In Social Media?
- Peter has a website that promotes his local vacation rental site. He uses Google Ads to manage his advertising campaign. He’s cross-referencing his purchase conversions with his backend CRM, and the data isn’t matching up. What’s an attributed reason for this discrepancy?
- What Method Allows A Business To Send Messages To Users Who Have Already Downloaded Their App?
- When Creating A Keyword List Using Broad Match, Why Should You Leave Out Misspellings And Plural Forms Of Keywords?
- Anne–Marie’s Business Goal Is To Generate Online Sales Of Her Handmade Purses. Her Google Ads Costs Are $100 Per Week And She Wants To Know If Her Advertising Investment Is Paying Off. What Additional Information Do You Need In Order To Calculate Her Return On Investment (ROI)?
- What Action Can Google Search Console Service Help You Take?
- Which factor has no impact on the optimization rate of an account?
- What is the ideal goal of an SEO plan?
- What Is The Most Important Aspect When Creating Video Content For Your Display Ads?
- What is one of the main benefits of Google Ads automatic auctions?
- What content could be used for a site snippet extension?
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance.