–Jared Handles Marketing For A Chain Of Restaurants That Feature High-End Bars. He Added A Bar And Its Restaurant As Separate Locations In His Bulk Upload, Even Though They Share An Address. Both Were Disapproved. What Caused The Disapproval?–
–State or federal permission is required to change the address.–
–The listing must be created using a separate email address.–
—Multiple locations can’t be uploaded at the same physical address.—
–Editorial approval must be received to use the same address twice.–
- Which practice would violate Google’s editorial and professional requirements?
- Someone searches on “laptop computers” and clicks an ad. Which landing page would be most relevant?
- Which delivery type shows your ads at an even pace throughout the day?
- Which manual bidding strategy can you use to increase your reach?
- What is the benefit of using digital data?
- What do website analytics allow you to do?
- When planning your display advertising, what does the word ‘placement’ mean?
- Which report shows the percentage of traffic that has visited your site before?
- Which of these criteria CANNOT be used to create a Custom Segment?
- Which ad format is easiest to create, edit, and has the widest reach on the Google Display Network?
- Which is a benefit of using server–to–server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
- How do upgraded URLs help advertisers with 3rd party conversion tracking?
- What’s one of the main benefits of using ad extensions?
- When covering the agenda at the beginning of a meeting, stating the purpose should be:
- Asking the client, “Is there anything else you want to be sure we discuss during our meeting?” is:
- What is a best practice to reduce the processing time of a new feed?
- Select The 4 Features That Are Available On Hootsuite Mobile:
- If the primary goal for your video campaign is building awareness, what are the KPIs you’d look at?
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual?
- What is a reason many advertisers end up undervaluing mobile’s contribution to conversions?
- What’s needed for an advertiser to set up a video ad campaign?
- Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- How can an advertiser calculate the view rate of a video campaign?
- Why Is Optimising Customer Touchpoints Online Beneficial For Businesses?
- These are all key to good mobile site design except?
- What’s an example of a managed placement for a TrueView in-stream ad?
- Which devices can Shopping ads appear on?
- Which of these formats can be booked cross-screen (mobile and desktop)?
- Which can’t be added to a TrueView video?
- The standard companion banner size for TrueView in-stream ads on YouTube is:
- What is a key difference between reservation buying and auction buying?
- A client that owns a fine-dining restaurant in London wants to get more phone calls from people researching places to eat on their mobile phones. How should you optimize this client’s campaign to help achieve their goal?
- What type of tool can be used to monitor and evaluate your social media audience’s actions on your website?
- If a user abandons their shopping cart without making a purchase, one way to bring them back to complete the purchase is?
- Within a Hootsuite Analytics report, you can add a tile, which is:
- When advertising on search engines, if you bid the same as your competitor, having a higher quality score will mean you appear where in comparison?
- Which metric is affected by slow pagespeed?
- Custom Dimensions can be used as which of the following?
- Which of the following is an example of a social media goal?
- Anne-Marie’s business goal is to generate online sales of her handmade purses. Her AdWords costs are $100 per week and she wants to know if her advertising investment is paying off. What additional information do you need in order to calculate her return on investment (ROI)?
- How can you make the job a lot simpler for the browser?
- Which is true about calls-to-action usage on mobile homepages?
- To get an idea of whether you should continue to run a Search Network campaign on search partner sites, you can:
- We use them every day, but what is the overall purpose of a search engine?
- What’s the fastest and best-optimized resource?
- Which of the following actions can NOT be done in the Hootsuite Planner feature?
- A client wants to get more clicks on his ad and also raise his Quality Score. Which of these actions may get him more clicks but won’t raise his Quality Score?
- Building A Plan Will Help You To Focus Your Efforts When Using Social Media. What Should You Consider When Making Your Social Media Plan?
- Obi added a sitelink extension to her text ad and and wants it to show as often as possible. What’s the best way to achieve this?
- Which ad extensions can serve automatically?