–Jennifer’s Looking To Limit The Number Of People Who See Her Google Search Ad For An All-Inclusive Vacation To Paris. She Doesn’t Want To Match With People Looking For Anything Else — Just “All-Inclusive Vacation Paris.” So She Limits Who Sees Her Ad Using Exact Match Type. Which Search Terms Might Match With Jennifer’s Ad?–
–Best all-inclusive vacation–
–All-inclusive family Paris vacation–
—All-inclusive Paris holiday—
- Your company’s created a collection of two-to-three years’ worth of weekly data for every driver of sales, including all marketing channels, but also across areas like price promotions, distribution, and product changes. You can now analyze ROI (return on investment) for each media channel to determine the ones you should continue to invest in. Which analysis technique have you used?
- Fill In The Blanks: ___________ Designate Short Strings Of Specific Keywords That Record Low Search Volume.
- Which Ad Extension Would You Use For An Advertiser Who Has A Chain Of Local Restaurants?
- Which three of the following are good measurement habits for any individual or company?
- What can you do to help your videos show up in search results?
- What can be measured by tracking conversions on the search network?
- Which term best describes the business activity that occurs when visitors to a website purchase products or services from you online?
- Tom is an advertising executive at a car company. Before beginning work on a video advertising campaign for a new economy car, he creates key performance indicators for the campaign. What’s Tom defining?
- Which report indicates how long a video has been viewed cumulatively?
- An E-Commerce Client Wants Her Campaign To Be More Profitable. After Calculating This Client’s Total Profits From Google Ads, What Can You Do To Start Maximizing Results For Profit?
- What are the three good measurement habits to adopt, for both individuals and businesses?
- Sarah’s a digital marketing consultant. With 90% of sales still taking place in a physical location, she knows her clients need to reach customers throughout their journey to ensure the best chance at a sale. Those customers need to find her client’s products across multiple channels. Which type of marketing strategy can Sarah use to drive sales to her client’s physical locations?
- A Client Who Owns An Online Running Shoe Store Wants To Drive Sales Of A Particular Model Of Women’s Running Shoes. What Keywords Should You Include In This Client’s Keyword List To Help Achieve Their Goal?
- Which Proposal Corresponds To A Relevant Business Goal That You Could Define For Your Social Media Campaigns?
- What Is The Most Efficient Method To Translate Your Website Content To Enter A New Market?
- What is the key value proposition of Google Search Network campaigns?
- What Is The Function Of A Server For Your Company Website?
- An Advertiser Wants To Know The Minimum Amount Of Money That She Must Spend On A Google Ads Campaign. What Should You Tell Her?
- Which ad format typically has the lowest CPM among InStream video ads and can also serve more frequently, especially on mobile devices?
- Kevin created an app with Firebase that links the inventory of his business to his online store, which he’s promoting on Google Ads. He wants to track sales from the app and needs to link his Firebase and Google Ads accounts. Which permissions will Kevin’s Google account need to link Firebase to Google Ads?
- What is the minimum number of establishments that you can bulk import into Google My Business?
- How Should An Advertiser With Stores In Both India And Germany Set Up An Google Ads Account To Target Users In These Different Locations?
- What Benefit Can You Get From Embedding Videos In An Email Or Social Media Marketing Campaign?
- What Should You Focus On When Optimizing The SEO Of Your Website For Mobile Users?
- Heather’s using Google Ads to promote her online olive-oil business. She’s setting up a conversion action to measure how effectively her ad campaign is increasing sales on her website. Which category of conversion action should Heather select as part of the setup?
- Which Attribution Type Algorithmically Evaluates Individual Customer Paths?
- Why should you avoid doing everything to collect as much data as possible?
- For The Owner Or Manager Of A Business, What Is The Functional Advantage Of An Online Store?
- Linking A Client’s Google My Business With Google Ads Allows For The Creation Of Location Extensions. Which Statement Is True About Location Extensions?
- How Can A Google My Business Location Can Be Verified?
- What’s The Minimum Number Of Locations You Can Bulk Upload To Google My Business?
- Brenda’s meeting with the web developer of her retail website concerning the integration of conversion tracking using Google Ads. The web developer needs to set up conversion tracking tags. What’s required to accomplish this?
- Nadia runs a local gym and runs an ad to increase the number of free trial registrations. What can she include in her ad copy?
- When a User Abandons Their Cart Without Making a Purchase, What Steps Can You Take To Encourage Them To Come Back And Complete The Purchase?
- When using analytics tools on your website, which of the following doesn’t fit a dimension?
- When you generate a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, what action should you take?
- When You Show Ads On A Search Engine, If Your Bid Is Same As Your Competitor’s And Your Quality Score Is Higher, Where Will Your Ad Show Compared To His?
- When You Create Mobile Advertising Campaigns, What Is The Best Practice To Identify Which Keywords To Target?
- When You Are Looking To Optimize A Website’s Performance To Improve Its Search Engine Ranking, You Can Incorporate “Long Tail Keywords” Into Your SEO Plan. This Usually Enables …
- When con ﬁguring a new campaign for applications, what are the three parameters to be defined at the campaign level?
- Online conversions measured for TrueView for action ads come from three different events. Match each event to the appropriate conversion type.
- Which Activity Might A Brand Manager Track If The Desired Result Is To Increase Awareness With The Customer?
- Karen’s washing machine broke down. She searches for a new one on Google. Several ads for washing machines appear in the results. What parameters are taken into account when auctioning ads on the Google Search Network to determine which ads will show to Karen?
- Each Google My Business Location Has A Unique ID That Applies Changes To The Right Listing. What’s The Name Of This Unique ID?
- With Stats, You Find Out That Users Are Only Watching The First Seconds Of Your Video. What should you do ?
- What does an “A / B Test” consist of in Email Marketing?
- Levi Is An Experienced Marketing Strategist For A Software Company That Sells A Learning Platform To Public Schools. He Has Developed Healthy Individual Measurement Habits That Drive His Success In Constantly Evolving His Company’s Marketing Strategies To The Changing Needs Of The Schools. Which Two Habits Has Levi Developed To Help Him Evaluate And Adapt His Marketing Strategies?
- What Is The Meaning Of The Term “Conversion” For Website Analysis?
- What is the process of redirecting a client to a separate site to complete a transaction called before sending them back to the original site?
- Choose the conversion accounting option that would allow you to measure and optimize your sales.