–Julie Is Trying To Determine Why There Are Such Dynamic Fluctuations In The Conversion Volume Of Her Online Website In The Past Three Months. She Begins Investigating Possible Causes For The Fluctuations. What Are Two Recommended Actions She Can Take In Her Investigation? —
—Review the full history of her account changes over the specific date selected, as ad changes might affect conversions.—
–Introduce ad changes to see if conversion volume fluctuates in a similar pattern as the current fluctuation.–
–Have other members of her marketing team double-check her conclusions to rule out user error.–
—View the Time Lag Report to better understand her visitor’s conversion path.—
- Assuming default cookie expiration timing, a conversion (1-per-click) is recorded when:
- Amazon Attribution allows advertisers to measure their search, social, display, video, and email non-Amazon media channels.
- What Does Performance Planner Automatically Do?
- Siona Needs To Make Sure Her Ads Are Getting A Minimum Number Of Impressions On The Top Of The Page. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Siona Using?
- Attribution tags are generated when you create line items.
- How Is Using Non-Last-Click Attribution Conversions Useful For Performance Planner Forecasts?
- Ben Sells Housewares Through His Website And App. What Are Two Ways That Google Ads Can Fuel His Business Goals And Help Him Achieve His Objectives?
- Your Company Wants To Have Greater Success Online. What Are Two Ways That Google Ads Can Drive Your Business Goals?
- An advertiser attempts to enable Conversion Optimizer but the feature is not available in the account. Which is the most likely reason?
- Trevor Has Discounted An Entire Line Of Products On His Website And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Trevor Reach His Marketing Objective?
- Which approach to bidding is best suited to maximize profit?
- The Google Ads Application Programming Interface (API) allows developers to use applications that:
- A high Quality Score can
- Which is a benefit of using Adwords Editor?
- An advertiser is using a site-wide global tag. Where on the site does it add a phone number snippet to use Google forwarding numbers in a Google Ads campaign?
- Where on an e-commerce website should an advertiser install the Google Ads Conversion Tracking code?
- What is one of the Google and YouTube awareness products?
- What type of automatic bidding strategy is based on target cost per acquisition (CPA)?
- What is the maximum number of localized store listing experiments that can run simultaneously on Google Play?
- Which filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in campaign reports?
- Megan is setting up a Google app campaign, but she’s not sure how specific the location targeting should be. Why does a marketer need to set a country-wide or broader target location?
- Which two types of goals can be targeted in Bid Strategies?
- Creating an online presence can involve various operations for a business. During the initial phase, which of the following steps might be part of these steps?
- You Can Leverage Google Ads’ Automated Bidding Strategy To Help Get The Most From Your Advertising Budget. What Are Two Benefits Of Using Automated Bidding?
- Which two features may be used to upload offline conversion data to a Search Ads 360 keyword ID?
- Sierra Owns A Small Business And Handles Many Responsibilities, From Logistics To Marketing. She’s Seen A Lot Of Success With Google Search (Hundreds Of Conversions A Month) And Would Like To Increase Her Reach By Creating A Display Campaign. But She’d Like It To Be As Effortless As Possible. What Type Of Display Campaign Should She Run?
- Which of the below are ways advertisers can measure their non-Amazon ads with Amazon Attribution?
- Which three URLs are involved in a landing page test?
- Attribution contention occurs at the order level; attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
- True or false ? Google audiences are updated with every impression, so advertisers reach only the most relevant consumers on YouTube.
- True or false ? Shopping ads use product data to determine where and how ads are displayed.
- What Can The Performance Planner Assist You With?
- You manage the campaigns of an online vehicle sales platform. Which audience solution can allow your customer to reach Internet users who decide to buy a car?
- Julie Wants To Show Potential Customers Products They Previously Viewed On Her Website. What Does Julie Need In Place To Create Dynamically Generated Display Ads Within A Dynamic Remarketing Campaign?
- Claire Has Created A Google Display Remarketing Campaign. What’s The Most Likely Reason She Decided On Remarketing?
- Which of the following pieces of content could cause your Store to be rejected?
- You’ve been hired as a consultant to help an online store owner. You need to complete the implementation of conversion tracking tags into their website. What are two ways that Google Tag Assistant can help you with this task?
- What might you do to optimize Store pages with high conversions but low views?
- If an entrepreneur uses Google My Business to promote their restaurant online and to attract new customers, what functionality can they use to entice new people to visit?
- You’re serving on a marketing team for an online client, and you’ve been asked to create a list of key performance indicators (KPIs) to help improve the effectiveness of a current online ad campaign. What are two guiding principles that will help you create these KPIs?
- Fill in the blank: If you are promoting an activity locally, search engines may _______________ your business on the search results page when the user is near your business.
- You recently released a mobile app for your online retail store. You’re reviewing the totals across all conversions in your Google Ads account using the campaign report in Google Ads. You want to see how effectively your new app is producing conversions for app installs and first opens. Which action will accomplish this?
- Your company’s created a collection of two-to-three years’ worth of weekly data for every driver of sales, including all marketing channels, but also across areas like price promotions, distribution, and product changes. You can now analyze ROI (return on investment) for each media channel to determine the ones you should continue to invest in. Which analysis technique have you used?
- Fill In The Blanks: ___________ Designate Short Strings Of Specific Keywords That Record Low Search Volume.
- Which Ad Extension Would You Use For An Advertiser Who Has A Chain Of Local Restaurants?
- Which three of the following are good measurement habits for any individual or company?
- What can you do to help your videos show up in search results?
- What can be measured by tracking conversions on the search network?
- Which term best describes the business activity that occurs when visitors to a website purchase products or services from you online?
- Tom is an advertising executive at a car company. Before beginning work on a video advertising campaign for a new economy car, he creates key performance indicators for the campaign. What’s Tom defining?