–Larry owns a dry cleaning business and would like to give his customers every opportunity to reach him. His Google My Business panel provides his phone number, but he knows some of his online customers would prefer to text when requesting information. How can Google My Business help Larry?–
—Larry can set turn on messaging within the Google My Business app.—
–Larry can set Google My Business to transcribe voice mails to text messages.–
–Larry can enable messaging by selecting his a default SMS and MMS app.–
–Larry can set Google My Business to automatically respond to online queries.–
- If a web page visitor clears the Analytics cookie from their browser, what will occur?
- Which feature applies to the Display Network but not the Search Network?
- Shopping ads use Merchant Center product data to decide how and where to show ads
- What report indicates the pages of a website where users first arrived?
- An advertiser wants to know if Shopping ads will appear on YouTube. What should you tell her?
- Which of the following items is not a component of Quality Score?
- You might analyze exact match impression share data to get an idea of:
- You can add a “+”modifier in front of the words in a broad match keyword to:
- By monitoring ad campaign performance, an advertiser may obtain the information needed to:
- What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?
- What cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code?
- Which functionality applies to HTML5 ads?
- If John is setting up a new video campaign, which manual bidding strategy should he use?
- Which statement about ad extensions isn’t true?
- Viewable cost-per-thousand impressions (vCPM):
- Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Google Search Console “Crawl” reports let you monitor?
- Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?
- What type of Custom Report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
- For autotagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- View filters are applied in what order?
- When planning a campaign, the first thing an advertiser thinks about should be:
- Select the one way NOT to track app conversions.
- iOS app conversion tracking cannot be set up using:
- Showing your ads on top of the mobile page in search results is beneficial because:
- What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
- If a product doesn’t have an image available, you should:
- Which of the following is a way for an advertiser to monetize their app?
- To maintain active product data, you must update your data every:
- How can you launch Google Preferred and/or Mastheads ads?
- To more fully capture mobile’s contribution to a sale, advertisers need to consider what?
- Video remarketing is a way to optimize:
- The best way to reserve an ad is to:
- Ben is creating product images. A common best practice is to:
- What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- There are many ways you can improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building which of the following statements is accurate?
- What is a simple way to target ads to mobile users when they’re near your physical store locations?
- When discussing display advertising, what is an ad network?
- What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
- The most effective way to control the number of times someone sees an ad is by:
- One of your clients wants to know why a campaign went over the specified daily budget several days in a row. What would you explain to your client about how the Google Ads system works?
- What does digital media offer that TV advertising does not?
- Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
- In which TrueView format(s) can an advertiser use a companion banner?
- All of the following are examples of a SMART goal EXCEPT:
- Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behavior of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
- What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it’s registered?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- Mary Is Tasked With Designing An Advertising Campaign For Her Company, An Online Pet Food Store And App, And She’s Exploring Different Campaign Options. Which Campaign Types Are Available To Her In Google Ads?
- Each Similar Audience Has Its Seed List Members Removed To Ensure What?