–Levi’s An Experienced Marketing Strategist For A Software Company That Sells A Learning Platform To Public Schools. He Developed Healthy Individual Measurement Habits That Drive His Success In Constantly Evolving His Company’s Marketing Strategies To The Schools’ Changing Needs. What Are Two Habits Levi Developed To Help Him Evaluate And Adapt His Marketing Strategies?–
—He starts his day by looking at how well he’s doing on his company’s key performance indicators.—
–He brings data to all his meetings. Data is at the center of every decision made.–
—He values what his coworkers think and encourages them to give their opinions in his marketing meetings.—
–He maintains a set of preferred media channels that are proven to be effective and don’t need to change.–
- What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it’s registered?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- One of the best uses of Twitter is networking in private groups.
- Which of these is an important factor in the paid search auction system?
- Which of the following is a pitfall when using social media for business?
- Constructing the Document Object Model (DOM) requires style information.
- Search engines see the content on a website as written code, how can you help search engines identify the images on your website?
- Which of the following is an example of a local search?
- Mobile Apps Are A Great Tool To Engage With Customers On The Go. What Is One Of The Major Benefits Of A Mobile App Over A Website?
- Which of the following is not a benefit of using Hootsuite Analytics?
- When looking to promote a business on social media, what is a good way to grow your social media following or engagement quickly?
- Web analytics can tell you many things about your online performance, but what can analytics tools not tell you?
- What is the recommended next step if you noticed from the Search terms report that certain terms are leading to a high number of clicks on your ads?
- When building a website for a business, what type of design should it have in order to be “mobile friendly”?
- All other things being equal, if you’ve set a maximum CPC bid of $1.00 for your ads, and if the next most competitive bid is $0.50 for the same ad position, what is the actual amount you’d pay for that click?47
- How can you re-engage users who have abandoned your app after their first use?
- People are added to an advertiser’s video remarketing list when they:
- An advertiser who works for a large company wants to make frequent, specific changes to bids based on criteria for more than 100,000 keywords. Which would be the most efficient tool for that advertiser to use?
- An advertiser wants to achieve the top position in paid search results. Which recommendations would improve the likelihood of top ad position?
- How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- Which of these could NOT be tracked using Goals in Google Analytics?
- Tony travels frequently. He needs to be able to make changes to his AdWords account while he’s offline, so he downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony can do all of the following except:
- Publishing to Pinterest with Hootsuite saves time because:
- Assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal allows you to do which of the following?
- Your client Alexa, who sells wedding accessories, is running a text ad on the Display Network. What might Google automatically include in her ads?
- The dynamic remarketing tag collects data such as:
- What Are Two Examples Of The Types Of Audiences You Could Reach When Using Affinity Audiences As A Targeting Option?
- In order to achieve the best performance possible from text ads, which is a best practice that should be followed?
- While Managing A Successful Google Ads Campaign, Why Would You Choose Automated Bidding Instead Of Manual Bidding?
- TrueView ads displayed on Google video partner solutions make users remember ads as much as those posted on YouTube.
- You’re an independent consultant selling an ebook you wrote about Search Engine Marketing for $50. You have campaigns across multiple online advertising platforms: search networks, display networks, & other advertising networks. Which approach to CPA targets and budget is best suited to maximize your total profit?
- How Can Performance Planner Serve Your Business?
- A customer is receptive to selling a superior product during the buying process. What part of the customer journey does this statement refer to?
- What Is A Key Benefit Of Smart Display Campaigns?
- Phillip Wants To Create A New Google Display Ad Campaign And Base His Targeting On An Existing Remarketing List Named Checkout Abandoners. How Can The Similar Audiences Targeting Option Help Phillip Achieve His Marketing Goals?
- Linking your Google+ Page to your Google Ads account
- Adam Has Determined That “Drive Action” Is The Appropriate Marketing Objective For His New Display Campaign. What Are Two Relevant Options He Might Use To Reach His Goal?
- When you share an Analytics Report with a team member, you can allow them to adjust the parameters of the report. To enable this level of collaboration, set the permission to
- An advertiser who sells laptop computers only wants to reach consumers who are ready to make an immediate purchase online. When building the keyword list for an ad group, the advertiser should include:
- Roberto runs a small coffee shop that already has a Google My Business listing, but he also wants to have a mobile-friendly website. If we consider that you don’t have much idea about how a website is created, what tool could you use to create it?
- What advantage does machine learning offer to the advertising industry?
- You Manage Marketing For A Small Business On A Tight Budget, Yet You Need To Reach As Many People As Possible. How Can Google Ads Help?
- Which sentence below best describes how ads are measured using Amazon Attribution?
- When measuring campaigns using Amazon Attribution, what is the next step after you create an order?
- Marta Has A Tight Marketing Budget And Needs To Use A Strategy That Can Drive Customers To Her Website For A Set Cost. Which Bidding Strategy Has The Potential To Meet Marta’s Needs?
- Attribution contention occurs at the Order level, which means attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
- Diana Is Running A Successful Remarketing Campaign. She Wants To Expand Her Reach With Other Targeting Options. While Creating A New Google Ads Display Campaign With The “Influence Consideration” Marketing Objective, She Chooses Similar Audiences As Her Targeting Option. What Information Is Used To Identify Similar Audiences?
- How does Conversion Optimizer use an advertiser’s cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bid to determine the optimal equivalent cost-per-click (CPC) bid for each auction?
- What information does the Conversion Optimizer need in order to find the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid for an ad each time the ad is eligible to appear?
- An advertiser that uses ad scheduling has a custom bid adjustment for 9pm- 12am on weeknights. The normal bid is USD$0.40 and the bid multiplier is 75%. How much is the advertiser bidding between 9pm-12am on weeknights?