–Maria Noticed Last Month That Her Ad Often Showed Up Beside A Competitor’s Ad For The Same Search Terms. How Can Maria Understand How Her Performance Compares To That Of Other Advertisers?–
–Use the Search terms report to see the terms people were searching for when her ad was shown.–
–Use the paid & organic report to see how often her website pages are showing in Google’s free organic search results.–
–Track the clicks and clickthrough rate (CTR) of her ad campaign.–
—Use the Auction insights report to show how often her ads rank higher in search results than those of other advertisers.—
- Data shows that the audience for a client’s running shoe store is women ages 35 to 50. How can you optimize this client’s Display Network campaign based on your research?
- If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- Which of the following is a good way to get other websites to link to your site?
- You sell autographed sports memorabilia and want to reach people interested in sports. What’s one benefit of promoting your products with a ads in mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- Match Each Business Objective With The Google Ads Campaign Type That Best Meets It.
- Jane uses Google Ads to promote her online shoe store and her conversion rate has remained constant over the last year. While checking her web server logs for December, she notices she sometimes gets two clicks from the same IP address within a few minutes. The most likely cause of this is:
- Emmy Is The Marketing Director Of A Large Marketing Team, Looking To Reach An Audience At Scale Through Smart Display Campaigns. How Might Smart Display Campaign Reporting Help Emmy?
- Taking into account both your buyer personas and business goals will be helpful as you develop a social media strategy.
- Social media is a key resource for promoting word of mouth marketing.
- You should customize an email template every time you send it.
- Advertisers can provide physical address information about their businesses through Google Places accounts. Ads that include this type of information are eligible to show on:
- Which can be specified at the campaign level?
- A company dedicated to making candles is writing the content of a new display ad with the idea of influencing the consideration of its products. What strategy should you follow with your creatives?
- Howard’s In The Process Of Creating A Google Display Campaign And Decides To Use Custom Intent Audiences As A Targeting Option. He’d Like To Influence Customer Consideration, But His Niche Audience Isn’t Covered By An In-Market Audience Segment. Which Two Data Inputs Can Howard Submit To Best Represent His Audience?
- An advertiser has several keywords set to broad match and would like to see the actual search queries that triggered his ads. This information can be found in the:
- Your Company Provides Home Maintenance Services And You Want To Reach More Potential Customers. You Have A Limited Budget To Work With. Why Is Google Ads Right For You?
- To improve the performance of an ad group on the Search Network, advertisers should create ad groups containing:
- Loretta Is The Advertising Director For A Large Meal-Kit Company. She’s Setting Up A Google Display Campaign To Identify And Engage With Large Audiences In Order To Extend Their Market Reach. Which Statement Most Accurately Describes The Reach A Google Display Campaign Can Provide Loretta?
- Roberto is explaining why a Google App campaign is a good strategy for app promotion. What should he highlight as the three main beneﬁts of Google App campaigns?
- Brian’s Desired Audience Isn’t Covered By The Segments In-Market Audiences Offers. What’s Another Suitable Option Brian Could Choose To Help Him Influence Potential Customer Consideration?
- Which Display Ad Format Automatically Creates Ads From Uploaded Headlines, Logos, Images, And Videos?
- What technique can you apply to create successful video ads on YouTube?
- Peggy Owns A House Cleaning Service. She Built A Booking Website And Is Ready To Promote Her Services Online. She Wants Her Ads To Reach People Actively Looking For Businesses Similar To Hers. Which Google Ads Campaign Should Peggy Use To Make Sure Potential Customers Consider Her Services And Take Action By Booking House Cleanings?
- Ken Sees A High Level Of Success From His Display Campaigns, And Wants To Take Performance To The Next Level With The Help Of Dynamic Remarketing. How Can Dynamic Remarketing Benefit Him?
- What tool allows you to measure the success of your website?
- Which two users would see an ad with the keyword + shirt + black (set as a broad match modifier)?
- Which two statements about conversion tracking are true?
- When Deciding Between Responsive Display Ads And Uploaded Ads, When Would You Opt For Control Rather Than For Efficiency?
- Rebecca Is A Marketing Executive At An Airline Company. She Has Been Asked To Plan Her Company’s Online Advertising Budget On A Monthly Basis. She’s Chosen Google Ads’ Performance Planner To Help Accomplish This Task. What Are Two Advantages Performance Planner Offers Rebecca?
- Josephine Is In The Process Of Creating Ads Within Her Standard Display Campaign. She Finds That There Are Two Main Ad Formats That She Can Leverage. What Are The Two Main Ad Formats Used In A Standard Display Campaign?
- Lucia clicks on a search ad for a lipstick and, three days later, buys it after clicking on a Facebook ad. On what day would Google Ads consider the conversion to take place?
- The four essential types of freedoms that define YouTube’s values are freedom of expression, opportunity, information, and integration.
- What’s An Advantage Of The Reach Of Responsive Display Ads?
- Simon’s Using A Google Smart Display Campaign To Build Out His Ads. What Benefit Do Google Smart Display Campaigns Give Simon?
- Karen Owns A Large Online Business Selling Antiques. She Wants To Create A Smart Display Campaign. What Are Two Of The Three Inputs She Must Supply In Order To Create A Smart Display Campaign?
- What is one way to use Google data across all platforms to improve the performance and profitability of your retail business?
- What tool allows you to measure the results of your website?
- Why Should Campaigns With Different Marketing Objectives Be Separated Into Different Performance Planner Plans?
- For a business, what is one of the main benefits of having an online presence?
- Carlotta’s online campaigns generated a lot of clicks, but fewer sales than expected. How can Shopping ads help ensure that the clicks your ads receive are from customers who are more interested in your products?
- Gabriele wants to use Google Ads to advertise his website and is considering the possibility of using one of the Smart Bidding strategies offered by Google. What are two Smart Bidding strategies that Gabriele can use for his next campaign?
- How Does Google Display Ads Drive Marketing Results Every Day For Thousands Of Advertisers Around The World?
- Which two methods can be used to pass conversion attributes such as model type, color, and year of production through a Floodlight activity?
- What Can The Performance Planner Recommend?
- Which two conversion sources can be reported in custom columns?
- Imagine that you want to regain the interest of users who have bought something on your website in the last six months and are listed in the database of your CRM system. What audience solution should you use?
- When measuring campaigns using Amazon Attribution, what is the next step after creating an order?
- Zoe Runs A Sports Media Website That Caters To Fans Of Many Different Types Of Sports. She’s Starting A Google Display Ads Campaign And Is Considering Methods To Reach Her Sports-Loving Audience. What’s A Compelling Reason For Zoe To Use Affinity Audiences?
- Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
- Which sentence best describes the insights gained from reviewing the total detail page view rate (DPVR) metric?