–Match These Search Audience Solutions With The Benefits They Can Bring To Your Campaigns.–
|–Remarketing Lists for Search Ads–||–To help reach people who have engaged with your website or YouTube channel in the past–|
|–Detailed Demographics–||–To reach people based on the likelihood of their marital status, education, parenting stage, and homeownership–|
|–In-Market Audiences–||–To drive consideration among people who are actively researching the products or services you offer–|
|–Customer Match–||–To upload your own data into Google Ads and reach custom segments across devices–|
- The Hootsuite bulk composer allows you to:
- Your client gets more conversions from ads that appear to people in Tokyo. What actions should you take to try and increase the number of conversions for this client?
- The User ID feature is commonly used with which of the following website scenarios?
- Susan Doesn’t Have Time To Create Display Ads Herself. She Hopes To Use A Smart Display Campaign To Automatically Generate Ads. Which Two Building Blocks Must Susan Supply In Order For A Smart Display Campaign To Automate Her Ad Creation?
- Hank Wants To Use A “Maximize Conversions” Campaign With The Performance Planner. Which Recommendation Can Be Provided To Hank By The Performance Planner?
- You are gaining a reputation as a true wizard of Google Ads and just won a multi- million dollar client to consult on bidding strategy. Your new client asks you to set bids that maximize profit, focus on the top 3 positions, and minimize CPA. How can you most effectively meet their goals?
- Which scenario would record to two conversions (1-per-click)?
- Google audiences refresh with every impression so that advertisers show their content only to the most relevant YouTube users.
- Which is the next stage of detection in an Google Ads account, if Google’s automatic filtering system does not successfully remove all potentially invalid clicks?
- Brian Owns A Company That Makes Inexpensive Replacement Parts For Bicycles. He’s Ready To Increase The Scale Of His Business And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. Which Feature Of A Google Display Ads Will Help Brian Achieve His Business Objectives?
- A company in the education sector is preparing a marketing campaign for its application. What three factors should you take into account when determining your campaign goals?
- An advertiser notices that clicks have suddenly increased and is concerned that they might be due to invalid activity. What is the first thing the advertiser should do to investigate this situation?
- Let’s say you want to show your advertising to users looking for content about a certain football club. What audience solution should you use?
- Courtney Sells Handbags Through Her Online Boutique. Her Online Normal Campaigns Have Produced A Lot Of Clicks But Not As Many Sales As She Expected. How Would Google Shopping Ads Help Make Sure The Clicks The Ads Receive Come From Customers More Interested In Her Products?
- What Are Two Ways Google Ads Can Fuel Your Business Goals?
- If you send a monitored email to a contact and you receive a notification that they have already read it, when should you call them?
- In an Google Ads account managed by multiple users, one user noticed a surprising jump in impressions. Where should this user look for details on what might have created the impression increase?
- Amazon Attribution allows advertisers to measure their non-Amazon media and report on Amazon conversion metrics, including sales.
- What three measurement habits are good for any individual or business?
- Which feature distinguishes location extensions from regional and customized campaign targeting?
- What can be used to customize the tracking model for the data in the Conversions column?
- What can local catalog ads do?
- An advertiser enabled Conversion Optimizer and noticed a decrease in the number of conversions. What could have caused this decrease to occur?
- What is a web server?
- Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
- Which Statement Accurately Describes The Reach Of Affinity Audiences’ Targeting?
- Which of the following best describes the insights gained from reviewing the Total Detail Page View Rate (DPVR) metric?
- For businesses, which of the following is a key advantage of having an online presence?
- Magdalena owns a large art supplies company that has both an online and a physical presence. You would like to improve your brand awareness and increase sales. Why should you use ads on the Google Display Network to achieve those goals?
- The following are the default reports in HubSpot CRM EXCEPT:
- Google video conversions can be tracked by three different customer actions. Associate each conversion action with the corresponding description.
- YouTube Analytics is able to show you the aggregate totals of minutes spent over time by users watching a video. Which report provides this information?
- Susanna doesn’t have time to manually create display ads. For this he wants to use a smart display campaign to generate them automatically. What two essential elements does it need to provide for a smart display campaign to automatically generate ads?
- Bud would like to test new logic in his application that uses the Google Ads Application Programming Interface (API) without modifying his live Google Ads campaigns. Which tool would allow him to do this?
- What is a benefit of using the Google Ads Application Programming Interface (API)?
- An advertiser in Canada wants to view ads as they would appear to users in Mexico. Which tool should this advertiser use to accomplish this goal?
- An advertiser selling anti-bacterial toothbrushes wants to invest in their brand with a set marketing budget. They want another campaign that maximizes profit as long as ROI is positive. Which account structure achieves both goals?
- Trevor Owns A Manufacturing Business That Makes Specialized Hiking And Rock Climbing Gear. He Is A Very Small Player In The Market, But He Is Ready To Scale Up His Business. Which Google Ads Campaign Type Should Trevor Use To Increase His Brand’s Exposure And Reach Audiences With Interests In Hiking And Rock Climbing Across The Web?
- You’ve added a conversion tracking tag to a landing page on your business site. By analyzing the sales data, you find duplicate conversions. What is the cause of the duplicates?
- Which two segments CANNOT be applied to reporting data?
- Angela’s Ready To Get Started With Her First Smart Display Campaign, But Her Account Isn’t Yet Eligible Due To Not Having Enough Conversions In The Last 30 Days. What’s The Minimum Number Of Conversions Needed (In The Last 30 Days) To Be Eligible To Set Up A Smart Display Campaign?
- Amanda has been researching using YouTube as a tool to promote her content. She was impressed with YouTube’s reach and the infrastructure of innovations the platform has committed to developing. Furthermore, he is excited about the freedom of expression that is granted to creators on YouTube. As a creator, what’s another reason why Amanda should choose YouTube?
- What are benefits of observing which Amazon audiences are reached by your non-Amazon ads?
- Karen Has Opened A New Business And Is Using Google Display Ads To Build Awareness Of Her New Products. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Karen Reach Her Marketing Objective?
- Google provides you with several methods to record phone calls from ads, websites, and mobile websites. Select the correct method for each of the following conversion tracking goals.
- A Company Creates Niche Sporting Equipment For Active Female Senior Citizens. The Company Expects Potential Customers To Be Above 65 Years Old, Either With Or Without A Shown Interest In Sports. The Company’s Marketing Team Is Looking To Build Awareness About Their Company’s Innovative Products. Which Option Can Best Help Them Reach Their Specific Audience?
- Which three landing page tests are available in Search Ads 360?
- True or false ? TrueView ads on Google Video Partners improve ad recall as much as TrueView ads on YouTube.
- You can focus a campaign or ad group on potential customers who meet certain criteria. Which ?
- How can advertisers calculate return on ad spend and other cost based metrics?