–“My touchpad isn’t working correctly”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?–
–“Is the power/charging light on while the device is plugged in?”–
–“Is there any dust/damage to the screen?”–
–“Does this happen with specific keys?”–
–“Does this issue occur when signing in with any Google Account?”–
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- “My Chromebook is not connecting to my printer.”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- “My OS is missing or damaged.” Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- “I have issues with my display/touchscreen” is not related to hardware.
- Apps can be accessed from:
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can educators support learners to grow their creative abilities?
- How can taking a snapshot of your channel performance help you with assessing your channel?
- How can you organize your TrueView ads to optimize by length?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- HubSpot CRM has a productivity report that shows the total number of calls, emails, notes, tasks, and meetings you’ve had in a certain time period. Where is this report?
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- In order to show ads for your Mobile In-App inventory, what must be implemented into your app?
- In what section of Studio can users upload and manage ad files?
- Julie wants to show potential customers products they previously viewed on her website. What does Julie need in place to create dynamically generated display ads within a Dynamic Remarketing campaign?
- Kitchen Smart wants to highlight multiple ASINs in their ad: a blender, a coffee maker, and a toaster. Which sponsored ad could they use to achieve this? (select all that apply)
- Lily runs a vintage clothing company. She’s set up an Instagram and a Facebook page, and has gained some followers by putting a sign up in her shop. What can Lily do to keep these followers and encourage others?
- Machine learning helps automatically find new keywords. Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She chose Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and the format in which they’ll be displayed when viewed. What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audience?
- Mo’s a plumber with a responsive website. He wants to make sure he’s using the right keywords for his mobile SEO. Which online tool could help him identify which keywords would be most effective?
- Mrs. Raney, a high school teacher, has assigned her English II students a collaborative research project on American authors. Her students are very active in extracurricular activities and struggle with finding time to work together after school. Which tool would help her students collaborate outside of class? (Select all that apply.)