–Nadia Manages A Local Gym And Is Running An Ad To Drive More Free Trial Memberships. What Could She Include In Her Ad Text?–
—call-to-action like “Sign up for a free trial”—
–call-to-action like “Visit our gym now”–
–Promotion like “20% off fitness classes”–
–prominent headline like “TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE”–
- True or false ? Shopping ads use product data to determine where and how ads are displayed.
- What Can The Performance Planner Assist You With?
- You manage the campaigns of an online vehicle sales platform. Which audience solution can allow your customer to reach Internet users who decide to buy a car?
- Julie Wants To Show Potential Customers Products They Previously Viewed On Her Website. What Does Julie Need In Place To Create Dynamically Generated Display Ads Within A Dynamic Remarketing Campaign?
- Claire Has Created A Google Display Remarketing Campaign. What’s The Most Likely Reason She Decided On Remarketing?
- Which of the following pieces of content could cause your Store to be rejected?
- You’ve been hired as a consultant to help an online store owner. You need to complete the implementation of conversion tracking tags into their website. What are two ways that Google Tag Assistant can help you with this task?
- What might you do to optimize Store pages with high conversions but low views?
- If an entrepreneur uses Google My Business to promote their restaurant online and to attract new customers, what functionality can they use to entice new people to visit?
- You’re serving on a marketing team for an online client, and you’ve been asked to create a list of key performance indicators (KPIs) to help improve the effectiveness of a current online ad campaign. What are two guiding principles that will help you create these KPIs?
- Fill in the blank: If you are promoting an activity locally, search engines may _______________ your business on the search results page when the user is near your business.
- You recently released a mobile app for your online retail store. You’re reviewing the totals across all conversions in your Google Ads account using the campaign report in Google Ads. You want to see how effectively your new app is producing conversions for app installs and first opens. Which action will accomplish this?
- Your company’s created a collection of two-to-three years’ worth of weekly data for every driver of sales, including all marketing channels, but also across areas like price promotions, distribution, and product changes. You can now analyze ROI (return on investment) for each media channel to determine the ones you should continue to invest in. Which analysis technique have you used?
- Fill In The Blanks: ___________ Designate Short Strings Of Specific Keywords That Record Low Search Volume.
- Which Ad Extension Would You Use For An Advertiser Who Has A Chain Of Local Restaurants?
- Which three of the following are good measurement habits for any individual or company?
- What can you do to help your videos show up in search results?
- What can be measured by tracking conversions on the search network?
- Which term best describes the business activity that occurs when visitors to a website purchase products or services from you online?
- Tom is an advertising executive at a car company. Before beginning work on a video advertising campaign for a new economy car, he creates key performance indicators for the campaign. What’s Tom defining?
- Which report indicates how long a video has been viewed cumulatively?
- An E-Commerce Client Wants Her Campaign To Be More Profitable. After Calculating This Client’s Total Profits From Google Ads, What Can You Do To Start Maximizing Results For Profit?
- What are the three good measurement habits to adopt, for both individuals and businesses?
- Sarah’s a digital marketing consultant. With 90% of sales still taking place in a physical location, she knows her clients need to reach customers throughout their journey to ensure the best chance at a sale. Those customers need to find her client’s products across multiple channels. Which type of marketing strategy can Sarah use to drive sales to her client’s physical locations?
- A Client Who Owns An Online Running Shoe Store Wants To Drive Sales Of A Particular Model Of Women’s Running Shoes. What Keywords Should You Include In This Client’s Keyword List To Help Achieve Their Goal?
- Which Proposal Corresponds To A Relevant Business Goal That You Could Define For Your Social Media Campaigns?
- What Is The Most Efficient Method To Translate Your Website Content To Enter A New Market?
- When Creating A Keyword List Using Broad Match, Why Should You Leave Out Misspellings And Plural Forms Of Keywords?
- Anne–Marie’s Business Goal Is To Generate Online Sales Of Her Handmade Purses. Her Google Ads Costs Are $100 Per Week And She Wants To Know If Her Advertising Investment Is Paying Off. What Additional Information Do You Need In Order To Calculate Her Return On Investment (ROI)?
- What Action Can Google Search Console Service Help You Take?
- Which factor has no impact on the optimization rate of an account?
- What is the ideal goal of an SEO plan?
- What Is The Most Important Aspect When Creating Video Content For Your Display Ads?
- What is one of the main benefits of Google Ads automatic auctions?
- What content could be used for a site snippet extension?
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance.
- For A Business, What Is The Advantage Of Using Google Analytics On Its Website?
- Why do publishers of a travel app like Your Adventure have an interest in creating ad groups focused on speciﬁc themes, such as dining experiences, guided hikes or sightseeing?
- For video campaigns, credit for the conversion after viewing is given to the last impression of a video ad.
- Which Of The Following Search Queries Would Trigger The Broadcasting Of An Ad Based On This Keyword: [Paris Photographer Portraits]?
- Which Of The Following Says Customers Are Having Difficulty Making Purchases Via A Specific Device?
- Which of the following is an advantage of display advertising over search advertising?
- Which of the following is not an example of advanced audience targeting?
- Where is a website’s domain name primarily located?
- Bill owns a company called Wild Bill’s Bracelets that sells custom jewelry. He launched a Search campaign to drive sales of his custom-made bracelets on his website. How can Bill create effective messages that drive more customers to purchase his jewelry?
- Google’s My Business messaging tool allows customers to contact a business owner. What is the means of communication used?
- When You Use Analysis Tools On Your Website, Which Of These Is Not A Dimension?
- When You Do Display Advertising, What Can You Include In An Ad To Generate More Sales?
- Yoko wants to re-engage prior customers who’ve visited her YouTube channel but haven’t downloaded the shopping app. What can she identify to make a video remarketing list?
- When You Create Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What’s The First Step?