–Name the important processes that IT admins need to be aware of when curating applications.–
–All of the above–
- How do GMS certified devices differ from those that are Android Enterprise Recommended? Select all answers that apply, then submit.
- Indigo Industries can only have one version of the Android OS deployed within their organization. Select one answer, then submit.
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Before entering personal information on a webpage, what checks would you recommend your students to perform?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Cloud Storage is good for:
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- Data saver mode prevents all apps from using mobile data.
- Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
- Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Educators can translate entire Google Docs at the click of a button.
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- For ____________ ads, impressions are delayed by default until the ad is displayed to the user.
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- From which section of the Reports > Queries tab can you find pre-made queries from Google, relevant to your Mobile inventory?
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Play Protect provides malware protection and keeps users’ devices clean and data safe.
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance. Select All Correct Responses.
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- How can advertisers use Shopping ads to grow sales?
- How can educators give guardians the option of receiving email updates about their classwork?
- How can educators quickly check the mood for distance learning learners daily?
- How can Smart Shopping campaigns make promoting your business less time-consuming and easier to manage?
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)
- How does Cloud Storage help organizations get content to their users faster?
- How does Google Ads help a business organize inventory, letting the business match its advertising goals?
- How do Google App campaigns help both marketers and users? Select the best answer.
- How might you use Google Meet to improve your classroom experience for all involved in student learning? (Select all that apply.)
- How would you track in-app conversions in an Android app?
- How would you update channel branding to support a tour announcement?
- If a device is randomly freezing, what mode can the user reboot in to see if a downloaded app is causing the issue?
- If a device screen is frozen, users should send their device back to the manufacturer immediately.
- If a standard line item is under-delivering what can you do to troubleshoot the issue?
- If you have a student who is a second language learner – whose parents only speak their primary language at home – and needs special interventions because they are struggling in your class, you will want to use ________ in ________ to communicate the necessary intervention steps with their parents.
- If you want to advise simple changes to student work (such as adding a comma) but do not want to directly edit the document, you could take advantage of this feature in Docs:
- “I have issues with my display/touchscreen” is not related to hardware.
- In addition to reviewing the recommendations tab, how else might you find data for optimizing your campaigns? Choose all that apply
- In Google Web Designer, which UI panel is used to bind the elements in a creative shell with the data from the dynamic feed?
- Ingrid’s client is the online sporting goods retailer, Sports Gear. What is a key factor of their business that will influence how Ingrid determines their mobile tracking strategy?
- In order to connect to smart speakers and displays, users require:
- In the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Campaign Manager > Campaigns report, which metric group would you select to see Google Analytics sessions side-by-side with Campaign Manager impressions and clicks?
- Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Looking through all of the photos posted on an individual’s social media account in the last two years, it seems most photos set in a kitchen were tagged with the same address. However, posts in the last few days show tourist attractions in a different country. What can someone with bad intentions infer from this profile? Check all that apply:
- Mo is keen to advertise his plumbing business. He needs to find the display advert design that will display optimally on a large smartphone device, as that’s what most of his customers use. Which of the designs would work best on smartphones?
- Mrs. Jones is a seventh-grade teacher who is focused on making sure her students are doing everything they can to be safe and secure online. They go to the computer lab each week and do a lot of web browsing on sites that she’s gathered links for on a shared Google Doc. Students add their own notes and comments below each link as they do their research. They can also add new resources as they find them on the Internet. Which of the following contemporary skills is Mrs. Jones developing in her students? (Select all that apply.)