–On which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?–
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.
- Dawson spends a lot of time working from home viewing and editing videos. Which accessory would benefit him the most?
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- Good feedback is
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How could you help students find apps and extensions for Chrome?
- How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?
- How might an educator use Google Translate to build confidence? (select all that apply)
- If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers For A Wednesday Afternoon Only Campaign, Could They Do This?
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- In Designing Your Waze Ads Creative, You’re Encouraged To Think Of Your Waze Ads As Which Of The Following?
- In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)
- In what way can display advertising be effective?
- Jen uses her Chromebook when she goes to college every day. The best accessory to keep it safe would be a ___.
- Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Linda runs a successful guesthouse in the centre of Guildford. She promotes the guesthouse online and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda wants to use segmentation to break down her analytics data. What information about the visitors can she gather by using this?
- Managing client access to the Marketplace through the Ad Exchange API provides what benefit?
- Manual optimizations to which components typically provide the greatest impact?
- Matt’s chosen his market, now it’s time to find new customers. He has a few ideas, but not all of them will reach his Portuguese audience. Can you help him choose his best advertising ideas?
- Matt’s found out that Portugal has fast internet speeds, which is great for accessing his website. What things will Matt definitely need to do now he has customers in a new market?
- Mike recently started using Google Display Ads to create a more automated approach to managing his campaigns. What’s one automation model that Smart Display campaigns provides that might help Mike?
- Mr. Garcia found a channel with content continually relevant to his curriculum. What YouTube features should he use to be notified when new content is uploaded to that channel?
- Mr. Jones has been talking with you about personalizing his classroom more using a blended model. He is arguing that creating a HyperDoc on a Google Doc is a better way to do this than a Google Site. Why would he say this? (Select all that apply.)
- “My Chromebook is not connecting to my printer.”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- “My OS is missing or damaged.” Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- Office sets are steady sellers for Jo. How can she suggest office furniture items to customers who might not have considered them yet?
- Of the following, which primarily refers to individuals? (Select all that apply.)
- Once you’ve connected your data in Data Studio, how often do you need to manually provide your data set credentials again?
- Only 70% of Android apps undergo security testing before appearing in the Google Play Store.
- Only devices with a minimum OS version of ____ are compatible with the zero-touch provisioning process.