–On your newly created calendar, add an event for a meeting that you will have tomorrow at 1:00pm. How can you invite someone else to the event?–
–Using the blue Share button in the event–
–Enter their email address in the Add Guests field–
–Use the Invite setting under the File menu–
–Enter their email in the Event Title–
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Compare how cyberbullying is the same as more traditional bullying in schools. Which of the following is a FALSE comparison?
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Extensions are best defined as:
- Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting. YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up. Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- For each assignment in Google Classroom students must attach a file or link in order for the assignment to be marked as “Done.”
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Earth can be used in literary lessons to: (Select all that apply.)
- Google Forms are most helpful in which types of tasks?
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- Google Tasks integrate well with which other apps? Select all that apply.
- Google Translate is: (Select all that apply)
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)
- If you have a student who is a second language learner – whose parents only speak their primary language at home – and needs special interventions because they are struggling in your class, you will want to use ________ in ________ to communicate the necessary intervention steps with their parents.
- If you want to advise simple changes to student work (such as adding a comma) but do not want to directly edit the document, you could take advantage of this feature in Docs:
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)
- Lisa is in a Hangout with Chris. During the video call she decides she would like to include more colleagues. In which ways can Lisa ask others to join the Hangout? (Select all that apply)
- Mr. Garcia found a channel with content continually relevant to his curriculum. What YouTube features should he use to be notified when new content is uploaded to that channel?
- Mr. Jones has been talking with you about personalizing his classroom more using a blended model. He is arguing that creating a HyperDoc on a Google Doc is a better way to do this than a Google Site. Why would he say this? (Select all that apply.)
- Mr. Menon answers the same questions via email over and over from parents at the beginning over every school year. How might Mr. Menon become more efficient in his communications within Gmail?
- Mrs. Jones is a seventh-grade teacher who is focused on making sure her students are doing everything they can to be safe and secure online. They go to the computer lab each week and do a lot of web browsing on sites that she’s gathered links for on a shared Google Doc. Students add their own notes and comments below each link as they do their research. They can also add new resources as they find them on the Internet. Which of the following contemporary skills is Mrs. Jones developing in her students? (Select all that apply.)
- Mrs. Michaud wants to share the results with another teacher, but not allow the teacher to alter the data. Which of these choices allow this? (Select all that apply.)
- Mrs. Raney, a high school teacher, has assigned her English II students a collaborative research project on American authors. Her students are very active in extracurricular activities and struggle with finding time to work together after school. Which tool would help her students collaborate outside of class? (Select all that apply.)
- Normally the internet is quite speedy at your school, but it has been slow for a week, and other teachers are starting to complain about the technology resources not being reliable. You know how engaged students are when you use video in your class, and you don’t want other teachers to give up on YouTube. You decide to send out a quick email to your colleagues with a couple tips on _______________.
- Of the following, which primarily refers to individuals? (Select all that apply.)
- One way to use Google Classroom to flip your classroom is by:
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- It’s important to teach students to contrast at least 3 sources of information when reading about:
- Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?
- Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
- Linda runs a guesthouse. She wants to use analytics to measure traffic coming to her website from organic search results. What can she learn from analytics reports?
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks. Which items on his list relate to localisation?
- Mr. Brixham is the principal at the large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in Gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- Now that you are a password expert, choose the strongest password from this list:
- Once integrated with Display & Video 360, where can you find the Display & Video 360 reports within Analytics 360?