–One of your students discovers that some of his peers are making fun of a new student who joined class only last week. What can that student do to be an upstander? Check all that apply:–
–Encourage other students to stand up against bullying, even if it is happening to others and not to themselves–
–Let the students involved know that what they’re doing is hurtful and isn’t cool–
–If necessary, let teachers and the parents of the new student know so that they can continue to monitor and support the student–
–Wait for a week or two to see if the situation gets better before taking any action–
- Looking through all of the photos posted on an individual’s social media account in the last two years, it seems most photos set in a kitchen were tagged with the same address. However, posts in the last few days show tourist attractions in a different country. What can someone with bad intentions infer from this profile? Check all that apply:
- If one of your students finds an anonymous article online that they wish to quote in an essay, what would you advise them to do?
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- It’s important to teach students to contrast at least 3 sources of information when reading about:
- Now that you are a password expert, choose the strongest password from this list:
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- How many devices are powered by Android worldwide?
- How might a business encourage its employees to think more seriously about security?
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?
- Jen uses her Chromebook when she goes to college every day. The best accessory to keep it safe would be a ___.
- Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
- Linda runs a guesthouse. She wants to use analytics to measure traffic coming to her website from organic search results. What can she learn from analytics reports?
- Linda runs a successful guesthouse in the centre of Guildford. She promotes the guesthouse online and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda wants to use segmentation to break down her analytics data. What information about the visitors can she gather by using this?
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- Managing client access to the Marketplace through the Ad Exchange API provides what benefit?
- Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks. Which items on his list relate to localisation?
- Matt’s chosen his market, now it’s time to find new customers. He has a few ideas, but not all of them will reach his Portuguese audience. Can you help him choose his best advertising ideas?
- Mr. Brixham is the principal at the large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in Gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- Mr. Garcia found a channel with content continually relevant to his curriculum. What YouTube features should he use to be notified when new content is uploaded to that channel?
- “My Chromebook is not connecting to my printer.”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- Office sets are steady sellers for Jo. How can she suggest office furniture items to customers who might not have considered them yet?
- Once integrated with Display & Video 360, where can you find the Display & Video 360 reports within Analytics 360?