–Pete Is The Marketing Director For An Electric Car Company. He Recently Chose “Leads” As His Google Search Campaign Marketing Goal. What Did He Hope To Achieve By Selecting “Leads” As His Goal?–
–Encourage customers to purchase electric cars.–
—Increase e-mail list sign-ups from potential customers.—
–Have more people view his website.–
–Promote videos that speak to the business mission.–
- Tara Knows Google My Business Is A Great Way To Share Information And Engage Her Customers Online. But, She’s Worried Because She Has Multiple Locations, And Management Of The Locations May Be Too Difficult. How Does Google My Business Simplify The Management Of Multiple Locations For Tara?
- A user clicks on an ad promoting a sale on sneakers. Upon clicking, the user is taken to a page that does not contain sneakers, but rather discount sunglasses. The user also encounters pop-ups while trying to navigate the site. What should the advertiser do to improve the user’s experience?
- In an Google Ads account, which statistic is viewable for each ad group?
- An advertiser’s ad is not appearing in the Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool when exact keywords are queried. Which action would help the advertiser to determine why the ad is not showing?
- The purpose of a developer or authentication token is to track
- manda Uses “Influence Consideration” As A Marketing Objective For Her Google Display Ads Campaign. Which Targeting Options Are A Good Fit For Amanda’s Campaign?
- One reason for using Conversion Optimizer is to
- What Are Key Factors To Keep In Mind When Choosing A Bidding Strategy For Your Campaign?
- What can you do to create the most effective video ads possible on YouTube?
- In a Reach and Frequency report, “Frequency” is defined as the:
- Google Ads Was Designed To Help Businesses Achieve Online Success. To Accomplish This, Google Ads Was Built On Three Core Principles. What Are These Principles?
- What two options are available when setting up conversion tracking in an app?
- Why Is Using The Performance Targets Feature After Utilizing The Performance Planner Recommended?
- What’s A Characteristic Of Responsive Display Ads?
- For what types of companies does the increase in Internet use represent great potential?
- How Does Automating Your Bid Contribute To A Successful Google Ads Campaign?
- Lucas is preparing a Google application campaign focused on downloads. Your client wants to know where this campaign can be published. What should I tell you?
- Shopping catalog ads are used to attract the attention of users in the early stages of the shopping journey, when they have not yet decided what to buy or where to buy. Where do they usually appear?
- Adwords Editor allows users to:
- Paul’s Interested In Generating Conversions With Google Display Ads, But He’s Not Confident In Setting Bids Himself. He’s Relying On Smart Display Campaigns To Help. Which Two Bidding Strategies Used In Smart Display Campaigns Can Paul Choose From To Automatically Set His Bids?
- How Does Google Display Ads Help Advertisers Meet Their Marketing Objectives And Drive Results?
- What is one way the Performance Planning tool can help companies increase sales?
- How can advertisers see specific search queries that have caused their ads to show, even if those queries are not keywords within their accounts?
- Information an advertiser would find in the Change History tool would be:
- For what types of businesses does the increased use of the internet have high potential?
- Giancarlo’s company makes an excellent product and customers are satisfied with their purchases. Unfortunately, few potential customers visit the company’s website. What are two ways that responsive search ads could help Giancarlo’s company reach more potential customers?
- Fabio has launched a Google search ad campaign and a Google display ad campaign to increase tool sales on his home improvement website. After two weeks, he looked at the sales figures and found that the Search Ads campaign is more successful. What kind of optimization should Fabio use if he wants to use bidding or targeting to acquire additional customers?
- Which two methods can be used to send an Executive report to a user with no access to Search Ads 360?
- Which two filters are available in the change history report?
- Adam is studying how machines and humans integrate with each other. Which marketing activity can be best performed by machines?
- Olivia Manages An Online Store That Sells Musical Instruments. She’ll Soon Host A Jazz Event And Wants To Create Awareness Around It, Especially Within The Community Of Jazz Enthusiasts. Which Targeting Option Should Olivia Choose In Order To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?
- Which two column categories appear in formula columns?
- Automated Bidding Does The Heavy Lifting For Advertisers On Google Ads. What Does Automated Bidding Use To Set The Right Bid For Every Auction?
- YouTube for Action is made up of formats powered by smart bidding strategies for conversions or conversion values. What are the two elements necessary for its success?
- True or false ? Affinity audiences allow advertisers to reach people who are actively researching and intending to purchase the products or services they offer.
- Which three features can be used to integrate offline conversion data?
- Trina Is Using Automated Bidding As Part Of Her Google Ads Search Bidding Strategy. Why Might She Prefer Automated Bidding?
- Which of the following are features of the Store builder?
- A company in the games industry has just released a new app and wants to focus on the initial launch phase. What matters most to a business when launching an app?
- A candle company writes content for a new display ad they want to run to influence buying decisions. What should she do with her creation?
- If You Want To Direct People To Specific Pages On Your Website From Your Ad, You Can Create An Ad That Uses:
- If You Want To Add E-Commerce Functions To Your Website, What Is The First Step?
- If you opt for cost-per-click advertising, when does billing take place?
- What Does A High Quality Score Indicate?
- Roberto explains why Google App Campaigns are an effective strategy for promoting apps. What are the three main advantages he should highlight for this type of campaign?
- You Signed 3 New Clients, Each With An Existing Google Ads Account. What’s The Best Way To Manage These Accounts?
- Which is the correct hierarchy within the Amazon DSP?
- Sally’s Spice Store Sells A Variety Of Spices And Healthy Cooking Ingredients. Which Targeting Method Should Sally Choose If She Wants Her Ads To Show On Websites That Focus On Health, Wellness, And Home-Cooking?
- Fill In The Blank Space: It Is Possible To Determine The ___________ Performance Without Bidding On It.
- What Should a Business Do First When Considering Entering A New Market?