–PRG (Post-Redirect-Get pattern) is a great way to make Google crawl all the multiple URLs created on pages with many categories and subcategories.–
- Fill in the blank. According to the latest statistics, 60% or more of all results for high volume keyword queries in the TOP-3 have already been moved over to run on ______
- True Or False? Pre-Fetch And Pre-Render Are Especially Useful When You Do Not Depend On 3rd Party Requests Or Contents From A CDN Or A Subdomain.
- True Or False? The SEMrush Site Audit Tool Allows You Only To Define Issues That Slow Down Your Website And Does Not Give Any Recommendations On How To Fix Them.
- True Or False? It Is Recommended To Work With Log Files Constantly, Making It A Part Of The SEO Routine Rather Than Doing One-Off Audits.
- FiIl in the blank: _______ are the most challenging group of people to work with if you don’t know them personally, but in order to achieve success through social media marketing they are potentially the most rewarding.
- Fill in the blank. Branded SEO is _______ because SEO is about being _______ and nobody is more _______ for your brand than you are.
- Fill in the blank. By connecting My Reports with Google ___, among other widgets, you can get New vs Returning Visitors, Top Traffic Channels and Top Page Views.
- Fill in the blanks: ______ reviews are the source for your rating in the Knowledge Panel on Google, while Apple maps uses the review stars from ______ by default.
- Fill in the blanks ___subscribers can only have ___marketing calendar(s); ___subscribers can create unlimited calendars and also share the calendar in___ mode. This means that anyone can view the calendar through access to an external link, with or without an SEMrush account.
- Fill in the blanks. The ________________ donut chart shows the distribution across your website’s pages by the number of clicks away from the homepage. It is recommended to make sure there are no pages with a depth of more than ___ clicks.
- Fill in the blanks. The ___ tab in the featured snippet report in the ___ shows ___ where your domain doesn’t rank in featured snippets, but your competitors do.
- Fill in the blanks. When it comes to content benchmarking, there are several tools that can help you out. _______ enables you to see how certain articles perform in terms of visibility and user engagement metrics. _______ helps find resources your competitors use to publish their content. _______ can help you find if a certain topic is covered by your competitors.
- Check All Three Reasons For Choosing A 301 Redirect Over A 302 Redirect:
- Choose A Valid Statement About AMP:
- Choose The Wrong Statement.
- Choose Three Answers. What Information Can Be Found In An Access-Logfile?
- Choose Two Correct Statements About A Canonical Tag:
- Choose Two Statements That Are False About The SEMrush Audit Tool.
- How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- How do learning periods impact campaigns?
- How often does the option to combine a robots.txt disallow with a robots.txt noindex statement make folders or URLs appear in SERPs?
- If conversion data is not quite right, what bidding strategy should you use? Choose two options.
- If you want to be able to track your client’s progress over time and manage their online visibility across multiple marketing channels, which is the best option?
- Marketing Calendar allows you to track the traffic data for your campaigns directly from your Google Analytics account, and share this data with your collaborators that have access to that calendar.
- Fill In The Blank. According To The Latest Statistics, 60% Or More Of All Results For High Volume Keyword Queries In The TOP-3 Have Already Been Moved Over To Run On ______