–Pricing for Waze Local Starter begins at as little as $ ____/day, while Waze Local Plus starts at $____/day?–
–$10 / $1,000–
–$100 / $500–
–$2 / $100–
- Pricing for both Starter and Plus is based upon what type of model?
- Pricing for Plus starts at $____/day?
- If you plan to spend less than $169/day, which solution is most suitable for your business?
- In 2017, more than ______ drivers visited local businesses in the U.S. advertising on Waze?
- In Designing Your Waze Ads Creative, You’re Encouraged To Think Of Your Waze Ads As Which Of The Following?
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the U.S., almost ⅓ of the Wazers you reach on Waze live within how many miles/km of your business?
- In the U.S., Wazers with how many people in their household make up 65% of overall users?
- On which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- Passing the “Toothbrush Test” means that drivers use Waze ____ times per day.
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- Good feedback is
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How could you help students find apps and extensions for Chrome?
- How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?
- How might an educator use Google Translate to build confidence? (select all that apply)
- If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers For A Wednesday Afternoon Only Campaign, Could They Do This?
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- In determining the value of an app, you find that 20 out of 200 users who open the app make a purchase, with the value of each purchase being $500. How much is the value of this action along the purchase funnel?
- In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)
- In what way can display advertising be effective?
- “I powered on the device and used the camera to scan the QR code but nothing happens.” Is this behavior: Select 1 answer, then submit.
- ___________ is a collection of Google applications and APIs that help support functionality across devices and a requirement for Android Enterprise.
- It’s July 1 and the finance department needs revenue totals from June for accounting purposes. Where can they find the number they should use?
- Jen uses her Chromebook when she goes to college every day. The best accessory to keep it safe would be a ___.
- Joey and Pacey like to spend their evenings watching Netflix shows. What accessory best suits their needs?
- Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Linda runs a successful guesthouse in the centre of Guildford. She promotes the guesthouse online and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda wants to use segmentation to break down her analytics data. What information about the visitors can she gather by using this?
- Managing client access to the Marketplace through the Ad Exchange API provides what benefit?
- Matt’s chosen his market, now it’s time to find new customers. He has a few ideas, but not all of them will reach his Portuguese audience. Can you help him choose his best advertising ideas?
- Mr. Garcia found a channel with content continually relevant to his curriculum. What YouTube features should he use to be notified when new content is uploaded to that channel?
- “My Chromebook is not connecting to my printer.”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- Office sets are steady sellers for Jo. How can she suggest office furniture items to customers who might not have considered them yet?
- Only 70% of Android apps undergo security testing before appearing in the Google Play Store.
- Parents are looking for guidance on what to tell their children about being safe online. If you could give three simple tips that underlie everything, what would they be? (Select all that apply.)
- Portugal seems like a good market for Matt to move into. He’s looked into the legal requirements of trading records in Portugal and is pleased to find there aren’t any. But what other financial or regulatory requirements should he check?