–Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. What Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?–
–Target impression share–
–Enhanced cost-per-click (eCPC)–
–Target return on ad spend (tROAS)–
- What Does Adding Callout Extensions To Your Google Search Ads Enable You To Do?
- Trina Sells Dolls And Accessories, And Doesn’t Have Much Time To Update Her Search Campaigns With Her Ever-Changing Inventory. How Can Dynamic Search Ads Help Trina?
- Marta’s Online Store Sells Accessories For A Widely Used Smartphone, And Her Current Customer Base Shares A Number Of Relevant Characteristics. She Believes She’ll Have Her Best Return On Investment By Narrowing Her Google Search Campaign Audience. Which Two Google Search Campaign Settings Can Be Configured To Reach More Specific Customers?
- Your company runs a holiday email campaign for the month of December to drive newsletter signups. Which of the following metrics would be the most indicator of the campaign’s success?
- Your company has a website and a mobile app, and you want to track each separately in Google Analytics. How should you structure your account(s)?
- Your company has chosen a third-party app analytics service and they happen to be a part of the App Attribution Partners program. In order to share data between AdWords and your partner’s platform, what do you need to do?
- Clara Is An Advertising Director Who Has Been Tasked With Optimizing Her Company’s Google Search Campaign. How Can Clara Use The Optimization Score To Benefit Her Campaign?
- Your client wants to track conversions based on the number of sales. What type of Floodlight tag should you use to track this?
- Match The YouTube Customer With The Google Audience Signal Type That Helps Advertisers Connect With That Customer.
- Your client wants to improve his ad positioning. You recommend that one way he can do this is by increasing his bid amount. Why is it a good idea to also explain to your client how this will benefit him?
- Your client wants to increase the number of people visiting his website. When analyzing the data for his Search campaign, which metric do you most want to improve?
- Your client’s product costs US$50 to produce, and it sells for US$150. She’s sold 10 units and spent US$700 on her AdWords campaign. How would you calculate her return on investment (ROI) to help her understand the benefit of using AdWords?
- The YouTube Masthead Is Effective For Advertisers With Which Goal?
- Your client’s product costs US$50 to produce, and it sells for US$150. She’s sold 10 units and spent US$700 on her Google Ads campaign. How would you calculate her return on investment (ROI) to help her understand the benefit of using Google Ads?
- Your client Kevin works for a retailer that sells eco–friendly products. He wants to attract an audience with an established interest in his message. What type of targeting would you recommend?
- In A Bumper Ad, How Much Time Is Usually Required To Stick The Landing?
- Your client mentions he has some concerns about implementing a Google Search campaign. Which is a good example of clarifying the client’s concerns?
- Which Video Format Is Available On Google Video Partners?
- Your client Ali has a car dealership. She wants to reach people who are actively researching electric cars and ready to buy one. Which type of targeting would you recommend?
- When Your Goal Is Driving Action, You Focus On Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent. Match Each “Lowest Funnel” Audience Type With Its Description.
- Running A Creative Experiment Using Brand Lift Is An Excellent Way To Get The Information You Need. What’s The First Step?
- Your agency is looking to run a video campaign that has flexible pricing, real-time optimization, and an ad format that allows users to opt out of watching. Where can you implement this campaign?
- You publish articles by many different authors on your site. You want to create a report that shows the total number of page views for each author. Which of the following features will allow you to add author information to Google Analytics
- Which Video Format Is Available On Google Video Partners?
- Which TrueView Ad Format Is Optimized For Lift In Ad Recall?
- Ramone’s Client Is Allocating Some Of Her Advertising Budget To YouTube To Take Advantage Of Affinity Audiences. She Wants To Know More About Affinity Audiences Before Committing Any Resources. Which Of The Following Isn’t A Step Google Uses To Build An Affinity Audience For YouTube?
- You publish articles by many different authors on your site. You want to create a report that shows the total number of pageviews for each author. Which of the following features will allow you to add author information to Google Analytics?
- You need to speak with local schools to discuss a sports tournament you are hosting at short notice. Your intention is to gain feedback on a planned program of events and share images of available facilities. Match the feature of Google Hangouts with its benefit by moving the rows up and down.
- Based On Google’s ABCDs Of Designing Ads For YouTube, What Are Two Ways Google Recommends You Connect With Your Viewers?
- You manage the campaigns for a client that runs a wine tour business in Florence. The ads have stopped showing on Google. If the budget is limited, what might help make sure the ads show?
- Which Statement Is True About Non-Skippable In-Stream Ads?
- In Google’s ABCDs, What Are Two Recommendations For Connecting With Viewers?
- You have defined goal X such that any PDF download qualifies as a goal conversion. A user comes to your site once and downloads five PDFs. How many goal conversions will be recorded?
- Which Video Ad Sequencing Framework Is Focused On Where A Viewer Is And What They’re Doing When They Interact With A YouTube Ad?
- Which Marketer Would Be An Ideal Client For TrueView For Action?
- You have a maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid of £2 for a keyword. To determine the prospective impact of raising this bid to £3, you could use:
- You have a friend starting her first Google Ads campaign. What would you suggest about how to choose keywords?
- Of The Two Bidding Strategies You Can Use With Your TrueView For Action Campaign, Which Captures As Many Valuable Actions As Possible Within A Given Budget?
- Following The ABCD Framework, What’s One Way To Attract Viewers And Give Them A Reason To Watch An Ad?
- Your Client Is Interested In Testing Six-Second Bumper Ads. What Are Two Tips You Can Share With Them About These Ads?
- Which Two Video Formats Are Available On Google Video Partners?
- You decide to run a landing page experiment to test a new carousel which highlights your top performing products. Which two reports could you use to determine which products to highlight?
- What’s A Key Benefit Of TrueView In-Stream?
- You choose Influence consideration as your marketing objective and the Similar Audiences targeting option for a Google Display Ad campaign. In Google Display Ad campaigns, what are Similar Audiences built from?
- You classroom has the latest technology to allow students access to facts and ﬁgures within a few clicks. Why should your students be encouraged to become independent learners and seek out answers to questions? Select 2 correct answers
- A colleague has included you on an email that is irrelevant to you, but it continues to come to your inbox because people are using the Reply All button when responding. You want some peace and quiet. What can you do to quiet message notifications coming in?
- Adam’s taking time to learn how machines and humans complement each other. What is something machines do well in the marketing industry?
- Alex is a mechanic who owns a small garage. He’s also a keen blogger, and writes great posts about his passion: cars! He thought his blog would attract more car lovers to his garage, but so far his blog posts are not very popular and are rarely shared on social media. He has researched how to improve the blog and now has a number of actions he can take, but is unsure which should come first.
- Although you can add dates and reminders to both Google Tasks and Google Keep notes, why would you choose to use Google Keep?
- As an advertiser, creating your first text ad in Google Ads is a simple five-step process. Arrange the five steps in order, with the first step on top.